Gbox100 available again (Dual battery 200W squonker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Strange, I only see them still listed as pre-order with an estimated shipping date of 12/17...

The black one was a 24 hour ship item for a brief time. Now all colors are back to pre-order status. I was tempted to order one, but I really want the green so I'll wait until that's available.

Plus, I've seen a few US sites that I like to order from (Eciggity and MVS) have them listed as coming soon, so I'll probably wait until I can get it from them. I'll tolerate China ship times for smaller stuff, but when I order a mod, I want it quick!

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
The black one was a 24 hour ship item for a brief time. Now all colors are back to pre-order status. I was tempted to order one, but I really want the green so I'll wait until that's available.

Plus, I've seen a few US sites that I like to order from (Eciggity and MVS) have them listed as coming soon, so I'll probably wait until I can get it from them. I'll tolerate China ship times for smaller stuff, but when I order a mod, I want it quick!
I have a green one on preorder

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
In case anyone wants to know what the internal squonk assembly looks like on the original S100 (probably the same

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
48e4adbe157f3b931e0b2309609f7d72.jpg
cd5095334fe9aa09a2ddc1eb78b7af7c.jpg
252e58f2aa89adadf53dbb68d244a753.jpg
b8acafd35ad64ae8e8272ba33da10e03.jpg

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Lakewood, CO
Got mine in today, it's my first SS TC mod (have a couple that do TI o NI, didn't care for them) but loving this so far. Included atty is pretty decent, buttons are nice and clicky, and it feels pretty good in hand. Not as heavy as I was expecting, either. TC seems to work pretty well, I vaped it dry and no burnt taste. I like it!

Afcarmona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Las Vegas NV USA
Got mine in today, it's my first SS TC mod (have a couple that do TI o NI, didn't care for them) but loving this so far. Included atty is pretty decent, buttons are nice and clicky, and it feels pretty good in hand. Not as heavy as I was expecting, either. TC seems to work pretty well, I vaped it dry and no burnt taste. I like it!

@BoodwaWu -how does the mod feel in your hand? How is the tc working? What kind of tc coil are you using - ss? nickel? titanium? What temp are you using for TC? and how many watts are you running it in on TC? And how is the overall feeling of the mod - is the exterior primarily made out of metal? I'm a little worried that I may have just bout a hard plastic sqounk mod.
Many thanks for your time and thanks in advance for any of your comments. Inquiring minds want to know lol.

peace and be well and my your wicks never run dry and your battery always hold an excellent charge =)

TonyC

I have a gbox pearl kit that i ordered from 3f... mayhaps it will be a New Years present for me... lol

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Lakewood, CO
It's my first SS TC mod, so I can't compare it to anything really, but just to see I vaped my cotton COMPLETELY white earlier today. Like even the tails were dry, and my cotton didn't change color. Vaping a 26 gauge 316 3mm at .22 ohms, 80 watts at 420F.
It's all plastic, and would be too heavy otherwise I think. Paint seems good, feels nice in hand. I wish the up down buttons weren't directly across from the squonk bottle as I tend to accidentally change my temp, but locking it is easy enough- just push +/- at the same time and only the fire button works.
They went with a tinted screen over the display, and in bright sunshine even at 100% brightness it can be hard to see, but doesn't really bother me. I just shade it with my other hand.
I really like it. Ramps up fast, feels solid/ quality to me. Good heft, maybe just a little heavy for a shirt pocket, but carried it in my hoodie hand pocket all day and it never bothered me. Solid B+ for 24 hours use, would buy again.
Oh, and year old he2s burning about 12 mls of juice were at 35% when I got home. Placed on charger and they were both excatly the same amount of discharged.

Last edited:

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
Has anyone gotten one other than red/black yet? Or are we all still waiting. Itching to get my pearl/chrome. Was hoping it'd be before Christmas but I don't foresee that happening now.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk
I pre-ordered the pearl/chrome from 3fvape. Estimated ship date has been pushed back to 12/31 now :(

_pierced_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Pittsburgh
Well, got it a day early. Can't open it right now as I have a crap ton of work to do. Just wanted to make sure everything was in the mailer because there was a massive tear in it. Later tonight I shall find out how it is :D
7c01b02b1a489e397e9d1abdd00e1f12.jpg

_pierced_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Pittsburgh
@_pierced_ darn - lucky you... mine is still somewhere between here and china... what shipping option did you use?
looking forward to see how you like it... peace!
Waiting for batteries to charge ugh [emoji23] I got it from a US vendor on a black Friday special. Oddly it's smaller than I expected. I had an rx200 for a while and in the reviews I've watched they all say how beefy it is but I don't see it. It was pretty tough getting the cap off the radar though. It was ON there. Batteries need to charge faster... Lol

_pierced_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Pittsburgh
I'm liking it so far. Definitely will be getting silicone bottles when they're finally out, hopefully soon. My workshop is in our basement which is unheated aside for a lonely space heater that's on its last leg and it takes both hands to get the squonk action going because vg doesn't like cold'ness and it's like 3 degrees out now with the windchill lol. Probably get the hang of it but I keep end up mashing the up/down buttons trying to get enough leverage for the time being. Been using it on and off all night in SS temp control and honestly (don't shoot me) it seems to be doing better than my DNA 75 ever did. That and the batteries haven't dropped at all on a simple dual fused clapton at the 80w temp control max. Hopefully they can update that to 100w-120w but I guess we'll see. Radar was really easy to build on too. Again, I have nothing squonk related to compare it to BUT really liking it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread