Gear rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worf115

Mar 12, 2019
Hi everyone, so just got the OFRF gear rta . This is my first rta and was wondering compared to an rda does the cotton last more or less time ? I know it depends on temp , quality of cotton and type of liquid but just curious as to what you guys experience . Love the gear btw !
image.jpg

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I think everything else is more a factor in cotton life than rta vs rda, but admittedly I haven’t used RDAs anywhere near as much.

I will say excellent choice on the Gear though. I’m a huge fan of those. I have every color except rainbow, and two in gunmetal.

Worf115

Mar 12, 2019
Yeah glad I made the purchase just wish I had bought the first run really would have loved that smoke colored glass, overall it’s been great just rewicked it again and noticed some spitting but still trying to troubleshoot that lol. Any suggestions for rta that holds a little more liquid? I’ve e been eyeing the serpent elevate.

Reactions: stols001

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Yeah glad I made the purchase just wish I had bought the first run really would have loved that smoke colored glass, overall it’s been great just rewicked it again and noticed some spitting but still trying to troubleshoot that lol. Any suggestions for rta that holds a little more liquid? I’ve e been eyeing the serpent elevate.

I have one first run. The smokey bubble is plastic (ultem?) and some don’t care for it, but I haven’t had an issue.

I really can’t help with higher capacity atties - most of mine are higher capacity, in fact most that are made hold more juice. But mine are predominately top air. You do sacrifice flavor for that. It’s said - I’m still kind of new to RBAs, but it seems to hold true - that smaller tanks equal better flavor as well.

So keep those things in mind on your journey.

Some I have are the Zeus X, the Horace, and the Intake. The Zeus is a dual coil, the others are singles. I really like it, but it will be too big for your little mod. It’s pretty nice on a minikin v2 or a Paranormal, something in that size range.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Yeah I just like the frosted look for the look ... yeah I have bigger mods . Rta just looked so good on the cube..do you like the Zeus ?I’ve been looking at that one as well just wasn’t sure how easy the wicking is as I’m fairly new to rebuilables

I do like it, and find it easy to coil and wick. Nice adjustable AF, too. Not as restricted as the Intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread