The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Geekvape Aegis Boost

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by dansus, Nov 3, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dansus

dansus Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Geekvape Aegis Boost - Lots of hype for this one already.

boost.jpg geekvape pod rba.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Blitzdonlife

Blitzdonlife Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    This looks very interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Yep. With May around the corner, I don't even look at anything that isn't rebuildable. And I can never resist looking at small devices.

edit- looked at a couple of vids, and none even mention rta??

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Fredman1

Fredman1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Same. I ordered the Tauren X and got high hopes on it. This definitely is another one that looks very promising.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    Go Georgia!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    It kind of doesn't look like a pod other than the tininess buy yay I guess.

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  7. Figs

Figs Super Member ECF Veteran

Got one of these. Alway wanted something in the Aegis product line from Geek Vape, but I was already squonking when they cam out, and trying pods when they came out with the Aegis Squonk. Finally we are in sync.

First impression: Solid, light, good vape. Pod is too dark, just like the Frenzy, and the pod was hard to remove the first time. I really like the look and feel. Feels right in the had, and to me has a masculine look. My Breeze NXT is still my fave, but this is a solid second. When available I plan to get the RTDA for it. Wish the had the option of buying a easier to see pod.

I’ll give it a week to see how it goes.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. MshariSH

MshariSH Full Member

Nov 27, 2019
    Saudi Arabia
    Hi guys,
    Any thoughts on how does it do as an MTL ( replaceable coils & RBA section ) , The draw and the Flavor ?

9. Figs

It does a pretty tight/good mtl (think Frenzy like) with the replaceable coils. I do not have the RBA yet, but the air flow adjustment has good range so there is a good chance it woul be good as well. The problem I have with it is with the pod itself. Way to dark, slanted, messy to fill, and on mine the pod is hard to get off and on. The claim 3.7 ml, but good luck actually filling it all the way.

I like the look and feel, but for me it is another case of style over substance. I used it almost exclusively for a week, and in the end was disappointed. My Breeze NXT is still number 1 by far. NXT is super easy to fill, great coil life, and great hit.

I have thought about getting a replacement pod for the Aegis, there is the possibility mine is defective. I do know when I switched to a coil from the extra pack I bought, from the coil that came in the kit, the vape improved.

As usual I can’t speak about flavor as I vape DIY unflavored freebase. I go by the hit satisfaction.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MshariSH

MshariSH Full Member

Nov 27, 2019
    Saudi Arabia
    Thanks @Figs appreciate the reply, as for the color of the pod and the capacity i now use the Zero pod so it’s not a problem i can manage

Thank you and sorry for the late reply

11. Figs

I went ahead and ordered another pod for it, the clasp that’s holds the pod to the base on mine is messed up. It’s absurdly hard to get the pod off. I actually do like the Aegis, and hope a new pod will fix some of the issues I have.

after changing coils from the one that came with it, it is a good vape. If you like a tight draw it can deliver as good as the Frenzy. Open of the air, and get a good DL hit.

I know I was pretty negative above. Filling it can be a bit frustrating, but perhaps I can get better at it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. WRichieX

WRichieX Full Member

Apr 2, 2019
    Chicago
    anyone know when the rba pod will become readily available in the states?

13. WRichieX

WRichieX Full Member

Apr 2, 2019
    Chicago
    I just gotta say how impressed I am with the life span of these coils. I recieved this pod in the 24th. Used the .4 ohm that came in the pod and been using it at 25w non stop with Dr. Frost juice with 6mg of nic. My puff count is currently 2372 and it's just starting to have a slight hint of the burnt taste. Ive actually dry hit it a few times (gross) not knowing the juice was depleted and still The flavor has been phenomenal and consistant throughout the whole time once refilled.

What have you guys been getting in terms of puff count?