Geekvape Aegis Legend Owners Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Want To Quit

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
San Fernando Valley, So-Cal
I have washed mine (I have 3 or 4 of them) under the sink from time to time, but I never managed to get any water under the panel yet. So I wouldn't know what it takes to get it out of there. But hopefully someone knows.

I did have the tank off and my best guess is it seeped in through the 510? That would be my best guess. The good news is the inside of the screen completely dried out so I'm very happy.

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
141af27bd6860374779a29cf2d9157a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

03Fatboy

Nov 8, 2019
Gone through more mods than I can count over the years and none hold up for me, I am a machanic in cheese manufacturing and they get dropped, wet etc. my last mod was a Smok something I can’t remember and it was held together with epoxy cause it’s been dropped so many times, one before it just quit working always said batteries were dead and I had another that said low atomizer or something . I just got the Aegis solo as I wanted something smaller and now that I’m using a horizon falcon king (love this tank) I don’t need the higher wattages anymore. So far I’m happy

Last edited:

BigEgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Alabama
Just wanted to join the fun. I have been happily vaping away for the past couple of years and don't bother keeping up with the latest stuff (I rarely read this forum anymore). But my mod broke down so I went out and bought an Aegis Legend "Zeus edition." It comes with the "Zeus" subohm tank which I find satisfying. The only downside to this tank is I believe they only make Kanthal coils for it. I am a TC vaper and would prefer it if they made Ti or SS coils. I still have my original Zeus tank which was rebuildable. I guess I will use it for TC vaping.

My cellphone is a cheapo, but here's a pic anyway:

20191207-140320-Copy.jpg

Reactions: KC0YNU
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread