Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
No tips I don't have one, but I hear good things pretty consistently. IDK if it has its own thread, but good luck with it.

Anna
Yea I searched and didn’t see a thread so I figured I’d start one. I like the looks of the deck and the reviews say it’s a good restrictive hit rda which is my preferred way. Hopefully this thread will shake out some users to give their opinions.

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Thought about opening a thread about it yesterday...Mine is arriving very soon (today or tomorrow). VERY eager to put it through its paces, so i'll be back...:thumb:
Are you gonna use it on a squonker?

Awesome, I appreciate your opinions on it. Mine has been in Chicago since the 20th. It says processed through customs but no movement since the 20th. Hopefully something happens soon. I’m just afraid the next update will say landed in Florida. Oh I live about 40 miles outside Chicago

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
No not yet. I'm waiting on a little petite and sexy squonker with the right ergonomic curves, and a DNA chip. My heart says, its in the planning stages by someone somewhere, out there...my head not so much...:p
I think someone has to be making one soon. Squonkers are getting more popular everyday. Maybe JAC can make one to go with their petite dna mod. Would be a perfect compliment to their current mod.

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
I got mine yesterday in Gunmetal. It looks awesome. I haven't used it a whole lot yet and have only put one tc build on it but I'm liking it so far. I like a tight draw and the smallest hole gives me a vape I could only compare to my old Kaufun Lite. Very tight. I'm using the second smallest hole mostly though and the vapor,throat hit and flavor are all pretty excellent. Building was also very easy. I will say though that although you can oversquonk without any leaking due to the top airflow the juice does get in the air channels and results in quite a bit of gurgling for a few hits afterwards.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Thanks...just what I want to hear.
Me too, now if something would happen with mine that’s been processed through customs going on a week now with no new updates. And it’s 40 miles from my house which makes it especially frustrating. :-x

vBDKv

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 6, 2018
    Denmark

mrjohs

ECF Veteran
    Apr 3, 2015
    Bad news, everyone:

As I said in some other thread I'm not having luck getting a decent vape out of mine. Throat hit is harsh and vapor production is modest. It feels like I'm getting more heat than vapor. These things often indicate that the air is not hitting the coil optimally.

So I tried an experiment: I blocked all the holes in the deck. I stuffed PTFE tape in the air holes, as well as in the air channel under the deck. I then put on the top cap, and it was as I feared: With all the air holes blocked I can still draw a restricted lung hit kind of draw from the atty. Which means it is leaking a ....ton of air. This is probably around the deck where the inner chamber meets the deck. It is not sealing properly. There should be an o-ring or gasket around the deck to seal the inner chamber properly.

I really want this to work. If anyone has an idea how I could MacGyver the seal between the inner chamber and the deck so it does not let through air I am all ears and happy to try.

mrjohs

ECF Veteran
    Apr 3, 2015
    Well that’s discouraging. Mine should be here early next week. I’ll have to check to see if mine is also that loose. I’m hoping you just got a bad one. On that note are you gonna try to get a refund/replacement?

Hmmm... That might be a route to take. If I have to send it back it won't be worth the effort, but maybe I can get some dollars back. I got it from 3fvape, so we'll see about their customer support.

I suspect, though, that this is a design flaw. If the tolerances were air tight, which is what they must be, it would probably be very hard to fit the top cap on, since you have to kind of wiggle it down over the o-rings to get it in place.

Edit: PS: Please keep us posted as to wether yours is loose also.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread