The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Geekvape Baron RDA

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Shone, Dec 27, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Shone

Shone Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2017
    I will write soon full and detailed review but here I wanted to share with you some impressions.

I personally like the design of this rda, it kinda looks interesting to me. Baron rda has inner airflow cap with different airflow slots and I like to use both, when I want more vapor production I use vertical slots and when I want more flavor I like to use honeycomb airflow slots, also airflow is very smooth, especially with honeycomb slots. I can change the airflow slots pretty much fast. Airflow cap is placed in a fixed position and it will not move which I like, also I like that atomizer has a stopper on the top cap, it makes airflow adjustment easier and I can unscrew rda from the mod without problems. In the middle of the deck there are two channels and when I drip from the top liquid goes on both sides of the well. Build quality is very good as I expected it to be.
    After 10 days of using I'm still happy with this rda, I like the fact that with airflow cap I can choose between cloud chasing atomizer and atomizer with amazing flavor.

Geekvape baron rda

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.