Geekvape Baron RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I will write soon full and detailed review but here I wanted to share with you some impressions.

I personally like the design of this rda, it kinda looks interesting to me. Baron rda has inner airflow cap with different airflow slots and I like to use both, when I want more vapor production I use vertical slots and when I want more flavor I like to use honeycomb airflow slots, also airflow is very smooth, especially with honeycomb slots. I can change the airflow slots pretty much fast. Airflow cap is placed in a fixed position and it will not move which I like, also I like that atomizer has a stopper on the top cap, it makes airflow adjustment easier and I can unscrew rda from the mod without problems. In the middle of the deck there are two channels and when I drip from the top liquid goes on both sides of the well. Build quality is very good as I expected it to be.
After 10 days of using I'm still happy with this rda, I like the fact that with airflow cap I can choose between cloud chasing atomizer and atomizer with amazing flavor.

Geekvape baron rda

E3KE9c6.jpg

EHiFDJ7.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Fidola13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread