Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
    Mar 15, 2022​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
    Telephone​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
    Customer Service​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
    Do not buy any GeekVape products because you risk having to deal with nonexistent customer service.

In February, I ordered a Geekvape Z rta, which advertises great bottom feed. However, the rta didn’t come with a bottom feed pin, so I contacted customer support. No worries, the unit was under warranty and I would be sent a new one and I was issued a warranty claim number. A month later and I hadn't heard anything, so I called CS. It turns out that the original CS personnel neglected to give me the information on returning the original unit, which had to be shipped at my expense. I returned the RTA and wait two months, but nothing. In early June, tried calling, but the phone number is out of service. I briefly managed to get someone on live chat, before being disconnected, and was told that my claim would be processed by June 16. June 16 comes and I hear nothing. CS tells me that my claim has been processed and would be shipped in a week, but two weeks later, still nothing. Now phone is out of service and live chat no longer is working. Replies to my emails only say that they are checking into it. I'm now out the original RTA, the replacement, and the shipping costs.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread