Geekvape Newest RTA the Zeus X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilbourne

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
Finland
Hello im going to share my opinion of the newest rta by geekvape. Its the final edition of zeus product line, the X.

IMG_20190315_203626.jpg

Geekvape always have very bold statements about their rta's. This being the ultimate leakproof flavor tank for rta enthusiasts. So lets see how it performs

First gotta agree it looks very handsome. The zeus logo is nice and the colors are very high quality. I love the darker blue one. What you notice first is the drip tip and the section under it. Its very sleak and give excellent mouth feel. Very nice design here.
IMG_20190315_203655.jpg
IMG_20190315_203800.jpg
IMG_20190315_203820.jpg

Being top airflow make this leakproof, so you never have to worry about that. But does the top airflow make flavors less tasty? Absolutely not. The inside of this rta is not normal. It has a double chamber system, so what you cannot see is the second chamber inside the zeus. It have a notch so its always perfectly lined with the coils. It directs the air intake, so it pulls air straight from the coils. Im sorry i didnt take a picture of this chamber.

It vapes absolutely supersmooth, juicy delicious dense vapor. The flavor is absolutely spot on. I waited almoust a month to get this tank and build hype how it would perform. And it fullfill and exceed all my expations. This tank have such a high standards of every aspect.

IMG_20190315_203723.jpg

The deck is little tight for 2x3mm coils, but not too small. Coils near eachother give better flavors, so this kinda force to build it right by the design. Only thing i dont like are the tiny flathead screws for coils. I broke my blitzen deck becouse of those same scews. Gotta be carefull not to ruin the threads.

I think its easy to build, nothing too complicated. Usually when i get new buildables i re do it couple of times for testing and best performance chaising, wicking etc. For this i used 2x wotofo n80 framed staple claptons 0.33ohm, dual became 0.17ohm. Using 95w

And right away it vapes like a champ. I absolutely love how the wick saturation performs. Even when chaining the wicks are perfectly saturated, no danger of dry hits. No spitback either. No whistling airflow is very smooth on every setting. I prefer wide open but adjustment work great if you want restricted drag.

And it stays cool all the time. Rdta like the pyro2 get hot when chaining over 80w, but this stay room temperature cool. Not only the drip tip but whole tank. Which is really good. Also kylin v2 rta get hot, but not the zeus x. I think its becouse of the airflow design plus the inner chamber absording heat.

Opening system is durable, twist a little and pull of, you get to 2 good size filling holes there. Its very easy to open and lock. Some like slide to open system more, but i have bad experience about those. First kylin2 broke day1 becouse slide to open gap broke the seal around the central tube, it gave huge spitback the and is unrepairable. Same problem with smok tanks, the seals break, but you can change those. Other tank just open itself when in pocket or bag. So i say it durable and good decission to have this kind of opening system.

I really love this RTA the most. It have such a high standards, it just work perfectly and performance is superb good. The smoothness of dense juicy delicious vapor is just spot on, drip tip section is best you possibly can get. Doesnt leak, never dry hits, tank and vapor always stay cool. Very good and clean texture of vapor. It looks awesome and operate so good, is easy to build for everyone.

I rate 4.9/5. Becouse of the screws not full 5. But its very minor "problem"

Flavors are rda level, smoothness is awesome and overall is carefree and top performing rta.

Sorry for my inperfect english. If you have questions or feedback, please reply and discuss.

Thank you.

• Informative
Reactions: tailland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread