Not open for further replies.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
got this a month ago. opened the box, cleaned it, had a quick try with it. fire button was hit and miss,
slipped on ice on way to work this morning and damaged hip so have had some time to fiddle with it.
only way i can get it to fire is to loosen (raise) the screw at the top of the fire button. it works but it's loose and after a while it stops firing and i have to loosen it again. seems replacing the magnet with a spring might fix this? anyone have any ideas or can suggest an appropriate spring if that's the way forward?

Reactions: stols001

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Don't own it but I was looking into it as my first mech. I saw the vaping Bogan do do a review and he didn't really mention problems with firing, any idea why it's faling to fire?
i have many mech mods (including hybrids) and though some of them weren't adjusted correctly out of the box i've always been able to sort them out and make them work. don't have any idea why the tsunami isn't and it is rather frustrating. think i'll try the spring instead of the magnets (though i prefer the magnet style) as i mentioned above.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread