Gen-X Vapor's First Official ECF Contest! Win A Six Pack Of Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
I have been resting, LOL! I am living in a smallish room of the side of my stepdad's office for the moment and I get zero peace and quiet! He runs a bail bonding business, so there are usually people here constantly as well as my stepdad constantly knocking on my door! It's nice to be able to just rest and enjoy the peace and quiet!

I'm disabled from a car accident, still mobile, but always in pain and the less sleep I get, the more I hurt...So just enjoying the quiet solitude, watching TV and reading. Now if only my kitty would act like a full grown cat for the weekend...

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
Since the weather looks rather crappy, I will probably clean the carpets if my wrist allows.

Aw sky head east and we'll enjoy the crappy weather. It seems like monsoon season here.

DancingintheRain.jpg

Aflatoxin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2011
Kansas City
Been a great weekend. But I gotta work in the morning :( I dont want to, but I need every penny.
The fam has been very low key this weekend. Still been a nice two days of respite. :2cool::vapor:
If all goes as planned, I'll soon be playing DeadSpace3 in Co-Op mode with my younger bro who lives way out of state. ...I love technology! :D Have a great holiday!

bsesPK9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread