VaporCUBE is giving them away...Official GIVEAWAY Contest PAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Uncle is correct. If *this* contest is still going on, I would be inclined to enter aside from what has already been said, as I do not do "social media" either... unless this thread has been derailed by unnecessary shipping complaints after one day? :facepalm:

Thank you for the contest, Ben (in the cube) and welcome to ECF! That Orange color/logo is looking good. :thumb: It reminds me of the old "G4" logo.

I hope no one thought I was complaining about shipping, because it was very fast. I was surprised and happy to see how fast Benjamin shipped everything out. It makes me know that I will definitely order from him again!

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
No shipping complaints. Ben has done a fine job getting these out.
USPS on the other hand needs to get their act together. Expensive tracking system they only use when they feel like. Items sitting in the same place for excessive amounts of time - as in weeks. Not owning up and admitting it when they drop the ball. Granted, they handle a lot of mail every day but USPS problems are not the exception. If the private carriers provided that quality of service, they wouldn't be in business very much longer. Unfortunately for those of us stationed overseas, we don't have much of a selection for mail delivery.
I laugh when I see people Stateside being upset if something takes 5 days to get there. For us, if a priority package gets here in a week it was very fast.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
just got surprised by tracking update from USPS - it's on the move
didn't expect anything in the system tonight

My tracking moved this morning too. It never used to update on weekends. I think we are both happy campers!

Benjamin really is providing great shipping times!

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
I just got my vape mail from Vapor Cube today; you're a fast shipper (yippee!). I'm happy to announce that the Orchid 4 was a cinch to build.
Sadly, I tried to insert my drip tip in my atties, but without success. Looks like the o rings are a bit too thick.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the order.

Last edited:

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
I just got my vape mail from Vapor Cube today; you're a fast shipper (yippee!). I'm happy to announce that the Orchid 4 was a cinch to build.
Sadly, I tried to insert my drip tip in my atties, but without success. Looks like the o rings are a bit too thick.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the order.
Hi good morning. Very sorry to hear about the O-Ring being a bit too thick. Try this...rub a little eliquid (ideally, higher the VG, the better...if you're not aware of your PG/VG ratio, disregard this, as it is of no requirement). So, rub a little eliquid on that O-ring, then twist it as inserting it. If it doesn't do it, I'm terribly sorry for the hassle, but I do have one other idea that I personally have done myself. If you have any fine sandpaper (when I say fine, I am referring to anything above 300 grit sandpaper, nothing over 800 though). Rub it around that O-ring a few times, try again. It'll slip in there :).

Thank you for giving us the opportunity. Very happy to get this out your way :).

Sincerely, Benjamin here inside the CUBE (for far too many hours in a day lol)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
6/2 #1
Thanks for stopping by. ❤️ ECF and all the phenomenal members gathered here!

This is the official VaporCUBE.com monthly free giveaway contest!! On the 15th of every month we will be giving away a free bottle(s) of eliquid and/or hardware to one (or more) lucky user(s).

:rules:

To join the GIVEAWAY contest, simply post a comment of:
1. what you like most about our site
2. A suggestion for improvement on our site.

**If your entry contains a picture of a Cube or box with vapor around it - we will include an EVOD MT3 style starter kit to that month's winner(s) who included an image of a Cube or Box with vapor around it. ***Please note, these EVOD devices are not high quality, they are samples given to us, but we have hundreds of them we would like to share with potential and existing customers here on ECF and on our social media accounts.

Winners will be picked and notified here on ECF, on the 15th of each month. Each user will be limited to 6 posts per day to ensure everyone has a fair chance. This contest is open to anyone 18+ yrs of age in the United States. *if you're one to share love, we appreciate any reposts or tagging you wish to share with others. It is greatly appreciated.

**brought to you by the nerdy white boys of VaporCUBE California.

19605_1623757697840005_960378804609953674_n.jpg

June 2015 prize:
(3) 10ml bottles of 6mg NicQuid
July 2015 prize: (1) Cube20 (random color) VaporCube CUBE20 - 20W - 2200mAh - Variable Wattage - APV Box Mod
August 2015 prize: TBA
September 2015 prize: TBA
October 2015 prize: TBA
November 2015 prize:

December 2015 prize:

June Contest Winner: TBA
July Contest Winner: TBA
August Contest Winner: TBA
September Contest Winner: TBA
October Contest Winner: TBA
November Contest Winner: TBA
December Contest Winner: TBA

Good luck to everyone participating!

Vaporpapa, Inc. DBA VaporCube | Home of the Lower than Low Pricing on High Priced Vapes

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only up to 6 times per day.
Assuming this is still going on....( I never like to assume)
I do like the lists of brands at the bottom of the page......(I hope this counts as my box)
I think the VaporCUBE is giving Sigelei + MORE away #2...Official GIVEAWAY Contest PAGE | E-Cigarette Forum is a dud......if you didn't close it...it's closed now..I wanted to point out that is doesn't go over very well here on ECF...

Reactions: kathi17

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
I got my prize from Vapor Cube today, thanks Benjamin!

I got the starter kit, which includes an Evod battery and Evod Atty, the charger and wall wart, and a nice needle nosed bottle. I know Benjamin said he wasn't happy with the starter kit, but it's not bad at all. It's in a nice white case. I haven't used an ego type battery for a very long time, but it will be handy when I am doing something where I don't want to worry about losing my more expensive equipment. The Evod Atomizer is going to take some getting used to. I didn't remember how little airflow you get with one of those, but it's a handy little topper. The kit is much better than what I started out with, and is great for anyone new to vaping. :)

I also got the little Vapor Cube Ohms reader, and I like it. It's very tiny, so it's easy to keep with you, and it comes with a USB cord, so you don't have to worry about your batteries dying. It's a very cute little cube!

I also got three 10 ml bottles of Niquid Liquid. I haven't had a chance to try them yet, but they smell really good. :)

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I got my prize from Vapor Cube today, thanks Benjamin!

I got the starter kit, which includes an Evod battery and Evod Atty, the charger and wall wart, and a nice needle nosed bottle. I know Benjamin said he wasn't happy with the starter kit, but it's not bad at all. It's in a nice white case. I haven't used an ego type battery for a very long time, but it will be handy when I am doing something where I don't want to worry about losing my more expensive equipment. The Evod Atomizer is going to take some getting used to. I didn't remember how little airflow you get with one of those, but it's a handy little topper. The kit is much better than what I started out with, and is great for anyone new to vaping. :)

I also got the little Vapor Cube Ohms reader, and I like it. It's very tiny, so it's easy to keep with you, and it comes with a USB cord, so you don't have to worry about your batteries dying. It's a very cute little cube!

I also got three 10 ml bottles of Niquid Liquid. I haven't had a chance to try them yet, but they smell really good. :)

That got to you pretty quick. Mine should be (hopefully) getting to Chicago soon and then a few more days or a week after that to get out here.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
One thing I noticed about the site is that you don't have any Innokin products, even though they are listed under "Shop by Brand." If you are planning on carrying Innokin products (or other brands for whom this occurs), perhaps you want to add a "Coming Soon" notice instead of "There are no products matching the selection." Otherwise, potential shoppers might get discouraged and look elsewhere.

Reactions: kathi17

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
One thing I noticed about the site is that you don't have any Innokin products, even though they are listed under "Shop by Brand." If you are planning on carrying Innokin products (or other brands for whom this occurs), perhaps you want to add a "Coming Soon" notice instead of "There are no products matching the selection." Otherwise, potential shoppers might get discouraged and look elsewhere.
Great point, we haven't uploaded this section yet. We need more hours and days in the week and more weeks in the month :). Suggestion is good one, thank you. We may need to do this to hold us over until we can get started on getting the Innokin line posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread