Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Kentucky Premium Blend is a solid first-time try if anyone is interested in a sweet, sumptuous mild tobacco blend. Notes of almond (though not nutty at all IMO), caramel and some-kinda goodness that is not readily found in your average DIY handbook.

Hell, if you're leery, check out this:

Try A Sample on us, enter FREESAMPLE in the Coupon Code At Checkout and Receive A Sample Bottle of Your Choice Absolutely Free.

Limited of 1 Free Sample Per Customer, No Purchase Required. Just a Little Thank You From Vermillion River .

Try any of Our Premium E-Juice Flavors Without Breaking The Bank, A 4.5ML Glass Bottle with Dropper. Shipping Cost for the Free Sample is $2.50. You May purchase up to 2 More Samples and remain at the $2.50 Shipping Cost.

Maybe not "absolutely free," but practically! :D

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I really don't need to buy more juice but I'm going to order some. I've been on a massive tobacco kick recently. Looking at going with kentucky premium and classic blend.

Hold up and read that post. Classic is okay, I guess. You may want to try KB#7 as one of your samples if you go that route -- which sure makes trying it out easy. Though, I am a bit confused about whether you can get 3 or just one. Maybe the "one" is referring to doing the samples one time??? I think I used mine up a long time ago.

Read their return policy -- it WILL blow your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Nice. I'm going to give them a try. Interesting that they have different nic levels compared to standard ones. I usually drip at 6 but I'm giving the 10 a shot.

Ha! I am going to get 5 mg/mL. I have increased my intake something terrible! My last VR was at 24 mg/mL and I can't do it anymore -- at least not in a dripper, but a good ol' 510 is fine.

JoppaRoadCruiser

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
Hold up and read that post. Classic is okay, I guess. You may want to try KB#7 as one of your samples if you go that route -- which sure makes trying it out easy. Though, I am a bit confused about whether you can get 3 or just one. Maybe the "one" is referring to doing the samples one time??? I think I used mine up a long time ago.

Read their return policy -- it WILL blow your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just reading that...crazy! Looks like the sample is one completely free per customer then you can purchase two more to remain at the $2.50 shipping cost. And each extra sample is $2. Just says one per customer too so maybe it is a one time thing.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I was just reading that...crazy! Looks like the sample is one completely free one per customer then you can purchase ones two more to remain at the $2.50 shipping cost.

See, I ain't all about recommending people to just go spending willy nilly. I know how it is! If you get the sample (and why wouldn't you??), I may stick to KPB -- but that's just me and I don't really remember much about Classic, so that may say something or it may just be my brain playing with me. **Don't listen to me, go with your gut.

Last edited:

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
Your Free sample is one time per customer.... but after that... you can get samples for 2.00 with purchase of $30.00 in liquid.

(Buy 30ML or more and add a 4.5ML Sample Bottle of our Premium E-Juices to your order for $2.00. Enter ADDASAMPLE in coupon code at checkout.)

Without purchase, samples are $3.95. Good way to try Vermillion Flavors without breaking your pocket ;)

And good idea on the thread!

JoppaRoadCruiser

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
Well..these do look mighty good. So did Halo though and OMG..Awful. But Mr. Mann recommend so should be pretty good stuff. I guess we shall see. ;)

Yeah it was his rec alone that made me pull the trigger. Plus their "excellence" section really sold me. A return policy on juices....crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread