Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I won't hold them up to Ahlusion but if they are even close they should be excellent.

I tell you, one thing they are quite similar with is their packaging. I don;t know how the sample is packaged, but they are awesome with the glass and whatnot. Hell, they even let you pick whether you get glass or plastic, and with no extra charge. It's cool to have another option. I don't necessarily vouch for the whole liquid line, but I do stand by this vendor in total.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Nice. I'm going to give them a try. Interesting that they have different nic levels compared to standard ones. I usually drip at 6 but I'm giving the 10 a shot.

I know; I LOVE that they offer a 15mg option (my true ideal). :)

Well..these do look mighty good. So did Halo though and OMG..Awful. But Mr. Mann recommend so should be pretty good stuff. I guess we shall see. ;)

They ARE mighty good, Sirius! I can vouch for the Maplewood KPB and their Cherry Heat in particular. ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I know; I LOVE that they offer a 15mg option (my true ideal). :)

They ARE mighty good, Sirius! I can vouch for the Maplewood KPB and their Cherry Heat in particular. ;)

Oh TY Eleanor..man this is sounding very promising! Now not 2 but 3 juice lines to pick from. My TPRs are just too rich to pass on with my monthly juice order. Ha! I ordered enough for a two months supply last month. Spent a fortune in juice. Oh well, guess some like fancy new authentic mods, with me it's all about JUICE BABY! Yeah. :D

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Heh. Yeah, I noticed that a couple month ago and thought, "Gee, I wonder . . . . " :D:D:D

2215222876_4783648697.jpg

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
Probably not. All the e-liquids have a several step process, right down to a science :) They are aged at certain steps before flavors are added, and aged between additions. So, if any part of the formula is deviated from, then you dont get the consistency of the final product. I know there have been requests for a heavier VG, but he would have to develop a whole new line for that. But I will mention it to Old Guss next time I talk with him :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Probably not. All the e-liquids have a several step process, right down to a science :) They are aged at certain steps before flavors are added, and aged between additions. So, if any part of the formula is deviated from, then you dont get the consistency of the final product. I know there have been requests for a heavier VG, but he would have to develop a whole new line for that. But I will mention it to Old Guss next time I talk with him :)

No worries. It's just that once gear evolved, the ratios that were once beloved quite literally got inverted. Now I am all about 70 VG where as before I was at 70 pg. I know I am not alone, but there are plenty of options out there and no need for one vendor to change up when it has worked for them.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
All the Kentucky Blend tobaccos are a 70pg/30vg and the fruits are mostly a 60pg/40vg blend :)

I suspected that blend. Not what I am use to in the REO so I dripped it. I got the Kentucky Vanilla Blend and it was pretty good dripped in a Trident V2 single coil at .8 ohm just not quite what I was expecting. On par as far as quality with AHL but somehow doesn't have the crisp notes that my Ahlusion has. Mind you the KVB is the only sample I tried, and would probably try more but it just wasn't as flavorful as I wanted it to be. Not even close to the richness of The Plume Room.
Smallest glass dripper bottle I think I have ever seen..lol

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
No worries. It's just that once gear evolved, the ratios that were once beloved quite literally got inverted. Now I am all about 70 VG where as before I was at 70 pg. I know I am not alone, but there are plenty of options out there and no need for one vendor to change up when it has worked for them.

Nope Mr. Mann, you are NOT alone. I also use to vape a 70 PG and am enjoying 50/50 and even some 70 VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread