General thoughts on, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
If folks don't mind offering some general thoughts on the DovPo Topside I'll thank you. :) I'm kind of looking at it as an alternate to the new Pico Squeezes. Trying to decide upon one to enter the regulated squonking field.

So far not keen to consider a Squeeze again for simple reason of it only suiting 22mm rda. Would like a 24mm rda to fit a mod nicely.

Reactions: QcVaper

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    If folks don't mind offering some general thoughts on the DovPo Topside I'll thank you. :) I'm kind of looking at it as an alternate to the new Pico Squeezes. Trying to decide upon one to enter the regulated squonking field.

So far not keen to consider a Squeeze again for simple reason of it only suiting 22mm rda. Would like a 24mm rda to fit a mod nicely.
    The Squeeze 2 will accept a 24mm atty.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 28, 2014
    The topside is one of those radically new concepts that may be great of awful. The device is so new though that there isn’t a lot of data as to how well it actually works yet.

That's what I was finding, or rather not finding as well. Yes, they've released the regular product PR for sites to sell it but there's no real reviews.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread