Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Has anyone used these? 5 Pack eGo C Electronic Cigarette Replaceable Atomizer Heads from AquaVapor Cig

wondering if they are any good because they are significantly cheaper than the joyetech namebrand attys

Probably worth a try but... there are two types of coil units - A and B and there is a slight difference between the two - the number of slots inside the spike. A's have three and the B's have one - and it affects the flow through the spike/wicking. The ones in the link appear to be A types (from the graphic) but it isn't designated.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Yes im aware lol.. these are the type that I need, they just arent made by joyetech and are about half of the price so I didnt know if they work/ are reliable

Over almost 4 years, I've tried the cheaper versions of stuff but I've been almost all Joyetech for about 2 years without the problems I'm seeing on this forum :) Much depends on one's finances at the time... and it isn't like there's any guarantees of perfection. Sometimes the cheaper versions aren't as I said 'worth a try' :laugh: Sometimes they are......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread