• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Genesis Builds

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Good build Bill. Do you have any problems with the vertical wicking using Cotton? I use the AGA-T2 most of the time with #500 SS Mesh. Thinking about getting the RSST Pyrex or the Kraken.

Glad to find a thread dedicated to only Genesis style atomizers.
Thanks, Ed. I did not have a problem with the cotton at all. I took the glass off so I could gently pull it through the wick holes. It was not as hard as I though it would be. The Kraken has not leaked at all angles I have tried. I got a Kick2 coming in today and plan on installing it on my newly acquired Chi You. I will place the Kraken on it and see how it does. I love the adjustable airflow that can be used for 1 or 2 coil setups.

Last edited:

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
looks like a nice build glad its working out for you
Thanks nbuhunting. It is working out pretty good. Going to try a wick change this morning for a different flavor. Anxious to see how the coil holds up after the change.
If you have pics of your Genesis style builds, please post them.

Heres my genisis builds from left to right ...ihybrid pure with ss wrapped in ekowool...agat2 with just ss mesh...rsst with ss wrapped with cotton ...and last my gus tele mod with my buddies synthasis im trying out with ss wrapped in ekowool

Attachments

• 20140315_170922.jpg
    20140315_170922.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 34

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Heres my genisis builds from left to right ...ihybrid pure with ss wrapped in ekowool...agat2 with just ss mesh...rsst with ss wrapped with cotton ...and last my gus tele mod with my buddies synthasis im trying out with ss wrapped in ekowool
I love the build examples you have here. I plan on trying them out.
20140315_170922.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread