• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Genuine 18650 battery's from amazon uk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapemate93

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2016
Hi i need a new set of four 18650s, for my pico and a family members, preferably lgh2s,,samsung 25rs,or Samsung Qs.

if anybody has bought these battery's from amazon uk that are genuine could you please send a link .

i have 31 quid amazon uk credit that i wish to use so amazon is where i want to biy them .

lots of reviews saying fakes on every listing , i know a lot of people mention fakes when they dont perform to the buyers expectations .

This site has helped me out a lot so i trust it here rather than amazon reviews.

thanks.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'd Really suggest staying away from Amazon and e-Bay.

Yes, there are Reputable Sellers on both. But sometimes a Seller can be Honest, and Not even know that they are selling Low Grade Knock-Offs.

Perhaps someone from the UK can suggest a Good Battery Retailer. Everyone I know is located in the USA.

Reactions: cloudbusting

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Myepack are highly reputable UK dealer. I've been buying mine from Fasttech, they take longer but are much cheaper (15-20%) especially once you factor in FT has free postage.
Both sources are where I've had most of my batteries from :)
Some are better than others, so I follow advice from a few people on the FastTech Veterans forum.

Reactions: sonicbomb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread