Get Started Early - GREAT Gift for Vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
As we all know but may not want to admit, the holidays are sneaking up on us fast. If you haven't heard of the Punch Kit from Kidneypuncher, you need to check it out. This is an all-in-one kit that is great for new vapers, those looking to upgrade to a more robust device, and even the advanced vaper who wants to get a full setup with everything needed in one attractive package! I've seen the instructions that come with this kit and truly I have seen NOTHING better on the market that explains what to do and how to do it with the array of stuff that comes in the kit. Full color pics and everything. You won't believe the attention to detail.

Now, everyone loves to get a gift. What is especially great is when you open one up and it contains lots of toys. This kit contains everything you need (and even includes some of Ms T's most popular flavors). You'll get a variable voltage L-Rider Lambo 4.0 personal vaporizer and two 18650 batteries (plus charger). You get atomizers, cartomizers, an eGo adapter, drip tips, juice, and like I said, comprehensive instructions. Read all the details at the link above.

Please check out this kit. Ms T has one herself and loves it. She was impressed from the moment she opened the box and continues to be impressed with everything it contained. Don't forget to look at the rest of the Kidneypuncher website too, they are an upstanding company and take great pride in their products (with more good stuff to come).

Time to prepare for the holidays! Kidneypuncher will make you more popular than Santa.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
The one thing that is needed in the vaping industry is useful instructions for devices & components. Out of all the components I've purchased, only one came with any kind of instructions. And those were poorly written and left much to be desired. Finally someone is getting it right (assuming the instructions are written by someone with more than a 4th grade grasp of the language). Congrats ms. t on the partnership. May your holidays be filled full of joy & happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread