getting back into vaping. tell me your favorite setups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goober

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
PA
so....I made a thread a few months back stating I wanted to get back into vaping, but I ended up moving to another state for a job so my re-entry into vaping was a little bit delayed. But the good news is that I am settled in to my new apartment and everything is organized pretty neatly so now im ready to purchase some vaping goods.

One problem I had in the past when I used to vape was that I would spend about $100/month on random vape stuff and my room would be so messy because of all the different mech mods and rebuildables lying around. I had about 40 different mods and like 80 different rebuildables. Also had a bunch of protanks and stuff because those were cool at the time. Man my vaping life was a mess..

Now I want to simplify my vaping life this 2nd time around and wanted to grab some ideas and suggestions from you guys! Tell me what your favorite setups are and even post some pictures if you want!

Thanks in advance :D

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
my two main setups right now are:
1: a nemesis with a kick and a 3d rda in truehybrid mode at home.
2: a squonker (unfortunately no room for a kick) with a funny (that's an adjective not the name of the rda - its the 'terminator' squonker from fasttech) rda, for when I'm out.

plus I got my usual wire hooked up to a vamo with a subtank plus, but I hardly touch that nowadays just because I've got used to the adventure of adding a drop of anything to an rda at any time; (well that plus im annoyed I cant get spare rba heads with the juice channels)

clasicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Maine
heres may favorites after years of searching.
OthF84c.jpg

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
clasicks the Subtank with the RBA section is right up there too. Surprising how a tank that is fairly inexpensive can produce such great flavor. I picked one up and after I got the build right and saw (or really tasted since you can't see flavor) what great flavor they produced I picked up a couple more.

I want to add that one to my list too!

Reactions: clasicks

Vapen_moma

Oct 16, 2015
Tennessee
so....I made a thread a few months back stating I wanted to get back into vaping, but I ended up moving to another state for a job so my re-entry into vaping was a little bit delayed. But the good news is that I am settled in to my new apartment and everything is organized pretty neatly so now im ready to purchase some vaping goods.

One problem I had in the past when I used to vape was that I would spend about $100/month on random vape stuff and my room would be so messy because of all the different mech mods and rebuildables lying around. I had about 40 different mods and like 80 different rebuildables. Also had a bunch of protanks and stuff because those were cool at the time. Man my vaping life was a mess..

Now I want to simplify my vaping life this 2nd time around and wanted to grab some ideas and suggestions from you guys! Tell me what your favorite setups are and even post some pictures if you want!

My favorite right now is my sigelei 150 tc with either my crown tank or velocity RDA love them both

Shatishwaran

Oct 13, 2015
Malaysia

Good news, IPV D3 has been just released. Pair that with a Billow V2 tank and you will do good. Budget stuff for a good vaping experience..
Enjoy..!!!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
No different now than then:
Hundreds of good toppers
Hundreds of good Mods

Everyone has to find what works for them....................and the pile grows

REO owners Swear that is the only choice - and it is - for them
Provari owners did the same.
Look at the post above me and the point is proven.

I personally - For me - enjoy small regulated 18650 Mods and the occasional outing with a Mech. I like using RDA's as well as RTA tanks. <------they work for Me

Hope You(Op) find what works for you.

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
If you want simple and don't need huge, billowing, fog machine type clouds, the Kanger Subbox or any variety of similar electronic mods is a good place to start. Top it with a Kanger Subtank Mini and stick with the disposable heads in either 1.2 or 0.5 ohms. Don't even sweat the RBA deck and just use the premade heads. Doesn't get much simpler than that. I use the Subtank Mini on an IPV D2 mod for my regular day to day vaper and love it.

I started building the RBA deck with the Subtank Mini but that was because I wanted to. The premade heads work fantastic but the rebuildable deck was a new challenge for me. Now I'm looking into mech mods but those pretty much throw simple right out the window.

Reactions: goober
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread