Getting close to vaping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPasa

Mar 25, 2014
Greece
Hello everyone, I've posted several threads asking which would be the best starter kit for me as a hookah smoker. Thanks to the many helpful pieces of advice I got from many users I have narrowed down my options to these 3 products:

Number 1:
$24.88 Authentic Innokin iTaste VV V3.0 Variable Voltage / Wattage 800mAh Rechargeable Battery - w/ charging cable at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Number 2:
Ego CE4 1100mAh Vape Pen with Clearomizer Charger Starter Kit US Seller | eBay
And Number 3:
Reviews (Page 2) for Fantasia E-Hookah Starter Kit - Rechargeable - Fantasia E-Hookahs & E-Liquids at Hookah-Shisha.com
Also a lot of people recommended mt baker as an eliquid vendor.

So what is my best choice in terms of vapor production, flavors, long drags etc ? I love smoking hookah/shisha/nargile so I want to get the closest I can get to the real deal.
Thank you very much, also I intend to buy one in a month from now, should I wait for new products to be released ? I keep getting mixed answers on that one.

Last edited:

JaRod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Delray Beach FL

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
I forgot, if you are a Hooka smoker, maybe you want to try this :)

Laughed so hard my eyes watered. What a big dummy!:glare: Dang I wish I had a fog machine!!!:laugh:
I say go with the #1 it is the best one on the list (imo) and it's affordable and just a great little device. I absolutely love mine!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I have alway read positive comments about the Innokin products. I happen to have the mvp2 and out of all the stuff I have it is the only one that I can get 1100 "toots" for one battery charge. Fantastic battery life. A 800mah battery is not going to last very long. I also have ego style batteries that are 1100 mah and they would not last me all day, but I am a pretty heavy tooter. I guess it depends on how much you vape. Good luck to you and welcome to ecf. It is just a wonderful place to get answers and help on everything. Happy vaping. :)

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
Also, I want to keep it as simple as possible, I don't know what variable voltages have over regular ones.

The iTaste vv3 is incredibly simple. And the vv really comes in handy for flavors. Different flavored liquids taste better at different voltage/wattage settings. There is nothing complicated about it.

ElPasa

Mar 25, 2014
Greece
The iTaste vv3 is incredibly simple. And the vv really comes in handy for flavors. Different flavored liquids taste better at different voltage/wattage settings. There is nothing complicated about it.

Does it come with a manual on which flavors match which voltages ? Also why is it the most expensive one out of the top 3 ?

JackInCali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2014
Fresno, CA
About the vv3 does it satisfy you in terms of long drags and vapor production ?

For me it does. Vapor production partially depends on the PG/VG ratio of the juice, but I have no complaints.

Get a good tank, you will be glad you did. I'm using an iclear 30s and a kanger
aerotank and love them. I originally got a crappy Smok tank and had bad experiences with it.

Last edited:

ElPasa

Mar 25, 2014
Greece
For me it does. Vapor production partially depends on the PG/VG ratio of the juice, but I have no complaints.

Get a good tank, you will be glad you did. I'm using an iclear 30s and a kanger
aerotank and love them. I originally got a crappy Smok tank and had bad experiences with it.

How much would all this cost ?

JaRod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Delray Beach FL
Does it come with a manual on which flavors match which voltages ? Also why is it the most expensive one out of the top 3 ?

No manual on which flavors at what voltages, your vaping experience is all about trial and error and finding out what you like, VV only gives you one more tool to play with and added flexibility.
It is more expensive because is in a different category, its feature rich, its VV, has a screen, shows the number of puffs you've taken, reads the resistance of your atomizer, the voltage of your battery etc.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
There's no manual for what voltage for which liquid. It's all personal preference, and there are thousands of flavors out there, so it would be impossible to compile a list. It's very easy to figure out though. Start with a low voltage and bump it up until you like how it tastes/feels. I'd definitely recommend starting with a variable voltage or vv/vw. It will give you a lot more flexibility.

ETA: I'd go with #1 or the MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread