The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Getting excited!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by ashora, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ashora

ashora Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    i get to order a kgo in the morning!!! (and supplies) im super excited to get back into ecigs. so glad i did my research this time! the hard part will be waiting for the mail man! :vapor:

2. washvap

washvap Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    wa
    Congrats!! The Kgo is a great big batt and it's great to hear that your getting back into vaping. Can totally understand where your coming from. The first ecig I had was horrible but, it did let me know what I really wanted from an ecig in general. So, when I started vaping again. I knew exactly what I wanted from vaping.

3. base234

base234 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2011
    Over the edge...
    Welcome back! Yeah, waiting for the mailman is always tough.

4. n9emz

n9emz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2012
    Florida Space Coast
    Absolutely....every effen day I'm waiting on something else swearing I'll then have everything I need....each time. Oh, wait....just read up on the Volt and I need to go look.

Welcome back and hang with it this time, ashora.

5. kidbeaster

kidbeaster Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2012
    New Auburn, WI
    Good luck to you !!!

I know of 3 venders that sell them. I bought a KGO set from each of them. I'm sure theres more but the cheapest I found was Hoosiers and Dark city vape. The 3rd was North west vapors. They go out of stock pretty fast so I thought I'd share.

6. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    thanks!! Hoosier just got blue and red ones! they look flipping awesome!! about to order in a few minutes! i want blue!!

7. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    never mind bf is being a a you know what :( all of a sudden

8. kidbeaster

Jan 8, 2012
    New Auburn, WI
    I like the new colors. There pretty sweet!!

9. nansc

nansc Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2011
    New Hampshire
    :ohmy:Congrats for coming back,I know how you feel I have a package at the post office and we just got snowed in I've been out shoveling and am just taking a break.Have to get to the mailroom.

10. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    about to order the blue one!!!! wooohooo!!!! i always wanted a blue colored ecig!!

11. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    oh no! dang snow!!

12. kidbeaster

Jan 8, 2012
    New Auburn, WI
    We just got 12" of Heavy wet snow yesterday!!!

13. luvinit

luvinit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome back Ashora. I ordered my kgo from Virgin Vapors on Sunday and it's supposed to arrive TOMORROW!! I got the pretty burgundy one:p From what everyone here says,, I think we're really gonna LUV it!!

14. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    are winter has been crappy! very little snow :/ i dont like snow but my daughter looks so cute playing in it! let me know how you like it "luvinit" :) ..... just ordered!! and ordered some yummy juice to try. my bf is lucky he already found his all day vape! lol i cant stick to one flavor.

15. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    hmm thats odd. it didnt put the money on pending on my debit card, like the other orders did. will have to wait to it goes through before i use it then.

16. luvinit

luvinit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh I know the juice dilemma! I think I have about 50 bottles, none of which I would consider an "all-dayer". So still on the hunt for that. I was seriously disappointed with the mailman today. I know, I know... the tracking info says delivery tomorrow, but there's always a little part of me that thinks.. HEY, maybe it'll come a day early!! Damn! Now I have to hope the mailman isn't late tomorrow (we're having a huge snowstorm right now!) and he gets here before I go to work... would be just my darn luck! I'll definitely let you know how I like it.. I think we're both gonna be really happy!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.