Status
Not open for further replies.

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
Welcome back! Yeah, waiting for the mailman is always tough.

Absolutely....every effen day I'm waiting on something else swearing I'll then have everything I need....each time. Oh, wait....just read up on the Volt and I need to go look.

Welcome back and hang with it this time, ashora.

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
thanks!! Hoosier just got blue and red ones! they look flipping awesome!! about to order in a few minutes! i want blue!!

Good luck to you !!!

I know of 3 venders that sell them. I bought a KGO set from each of them. I'm sure theres more but the cheapest I found was Hoosiers and Dark city vape. The 3rd was North west vapors. They go out of stock pretty fast so I thought I'd share.

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Oh I know the juice dilemma! I think I have about 50 bottles, none of which I would consider an "all-dayer". So still on the hunt for that. I was seriously disappointed with the mailman today. I know, I know... the tracking info says delivery tomorrow, but there's always a little part of me that thinks.. HEY, maybe it'll come a day early!! Damn! Now I have to hope the mailman isn't late tomorrow (we're having a huge snowstorm right now!) and he gets here before I go to work... would be just my darn luck! I'll definitely let you know how I like it.. I think we're both gonna be really happy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread