Not open for further replies.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
if your attachments are in a closed thread you will not be allowed to delete them, it is an intended behavior of the forum software.

However if you need attachments deleted you can PM me and I'll delete them using the admin interface to delete all attachments uploaded by you prior to a certain date and time.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
if your attachments are in a closed thread you will not be allowed to delete them, it is an intended behavior of the forum software.

However if you need attachments deleted you can PM me and I'll delete them using the admin interface to delete all attachments uploaded by you prior to a certain date and time.

Hi oldsoldier,

A member PM'ed me with some info that I will try first. If that doesn't work, I will contact you. Thank you.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
hiya, sky! let sarge do his magic! ;)

i had him wipe out all of mine because once a thread is closed only he can delete them!

and i don't intend to upload any new ones to ecf; tinypic, imgur, pb etc work so much better and they don't carry the same size restrictions since they are not hosted on ecf! :D

Last edited:

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
hiya, sky! let sarge do his magic! ;)

i had him wipe out all of mine because once a thread is closed only he can delete them!

and i don't intend to upload any new ones to ecf; tinypic, imgur, pb etc work so much better and they don't carry the same size restrictions since they are not hosted on ecf! :D

Thanks tibs. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread