Getting started right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am new to this but am dealing with the cream of the crop. A friend of mine started me off right with a Provari. From this I bought a Tesla. Loving it every step of the way. Can't wait to start wrapping my own coils. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated.

Also any good juice recommendations? (one of my favorites is a locally made Red Hots)
Interested in ordering Ahlusion's Devil dog, thoughts?

You may find people that have owned a tesla and then a provari, but you are the first I've heard that got a tesla after the provari.
A friend of mine actually let me use his Provari and I loved it but he wasn't sure he was going to part ways with it (and by this time I really enjoyed vaping). So I did some research in a hurry I rushed out and bought a Tesla. He then came to me afterwards and asked if I wanted it and I couldn't pass it up (After all I really like the Provari). They are undoubtedly two different units as far as function, feel, quality, etc. but they are also both very good units. I can see pros and cons within both.

This also might surprise you... The Tesla never leaves my house. It is a vaping machine! The Provari was used and is still under warranty so if I break it or drop it while out and about its covered. While the Tesla is under a 30 day warranty, it doesn't have the warranty plan the Provari does. So I keep the Tesla at home so it I lower my risk of damaging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread