Getting Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

vexinho

Nov 8, 2011
Toronto
Hello all,

So I've been sitting on my Aqua tank and Omega RDA for the past two years with my own 28 gauge setups and organic cotton. My friends have been getting into sub ohm vaping from our local vape shops and I've been trying to figure out how to get started.

At the moment I have a 20W eleaf iStick. I was thinking of getting something like an iStick that goes up to 80W or something around that range, maybe 50W? My main concern is about getting a tank for sub ohming. I've read nothign but good things about the Atlantis V2 but I do not want to buy prepackaged coils. Essentially what I'm looking for is a sub ohm tank that can hold a lot of juice and that lets me rebuild it as I please.

TL;DR - I need a rebuildable sub ohm tank.

Thanks for any help !

Tmb821

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2014
Kanger subtank mini. I have a .7 ohm clapton in the rda base now. Great for on the go. I've heard good things about the billow v2 as well. I had the v1 and it was a good vape, but leak city. Nice thing about the kangers is you can have a prebuilt coil around just in case your rda poops out or something. And the premise occ coils are actually pretty good. I run my stm on a istick 30w.

LeahB

Verified Member
Sep 2, 2015
Huntsville, AL
For what it matters I have the atlantis v2, running the .5 coils. I only go through 2 coils a month. (It's my carry everywhere and am a little lazy with the cleaning) I clean it once a week with just hot water and running a qtip over the coils a couple times. Let it dry over night and good as new in the morning. For me it's just easier and I like the consistency. Haven't had it leak or ANY problems. No advice on anything else because I liked it so much I didn't try anything else.

Reactions: Le$$

HighPlainsPuffer

Jul 9, 2015
in flux
For a good single coil setup I highly recommend the lemo2. For duals I really like the Goliath v2. I use a goblin v2 for my beater setup, it works great at lower wattage, like under 40 watts. The lemo and goliath can hit some pretty high watts and I have no issues with dry hits.

For the mod you'll have to decide if you want to go with removable batteries or fixed. I prefer removable. There's a 100 watt istick that uses 18650's and it works well and is under $40. If you don't mind spending more, there's tons of good 100 watt plus mods out there, I do like my sigelei 150's!

Edit: didn't see how old the op was, now I'm curious what they went with!

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hello all,

So I've been sitting on my Aqua tank and Omega RDA for the past two years with my own 28 gauge setups and organic cotton. My friends have been getting into sub ohm vaping from our local vape shops and I've been trying to figure out how to get started.

At the moment I have a 20W eleaf iStick. I was thinking of getting something like an iStick that goes up to 80W or something around that range, maybe 50W? My main concern is about getting a tank for sub ohming. I've read nothign but good things about the Atlantis V2 but I do not want to buy prepackaged coils. Essentially what I'm looking for is a sub ohm tank that can hold a lot of juice and that lets me rebuild it as I please.

TL;DR - I need a rebuildable sub ohm tank.

Thanks for any help !

There are a lot of tanks that will give you those options

The Aqua, Kayfun, Taifun, Subtank plus, and about 50 other tanks.

I rick the Goblin Mini and the Kayfun Lite Plus Nano. Both holds about 3 mls.

I am a flavor chaser and these tanks gives me good flavor my builds are .8-1 ohm. I like that range because I can throw my tank on almost any battery and if will Fire my coil. Even the old Evod battery with the ego T Connection. The X6, and my Istick 40 TC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread