Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Sometimes it seems like cartomizer tank users are overshadowed. I kind of get it in that once you get a great setup you are done so there is no need to research and ask questions. My personal opinion is that we are the just want to pretend to smoke crowd. No big worries about huge clouds or extreme flavor components. Just a simple, easy to maintain less harmful habit to replace the one we once had, many for decades. This inst a sport for me, a hobby maybe, an obsession certainly but certainly not a sport.

In the quest for a consistent and hassle free vape though there are new folks coming along every day who are tryin to figure out what most who might read this already know.

When you find that sweet spot please dont be silent in your happiness, let the next person know because we are at a point in this market where one thing could fade away in a popularity contest.

So if you have a moment in your reading across the forums and you see an appropriate moment to post, share what you you know with another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread