Getting tired of filling

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayK

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
VA
Yes I realise it is not plastic I was talking about snapping or hard pressing the parts that stick out.

You need an unmodded GoGo. No fear of breaking it just uncomfortable if you sit down on it.

Noting against the Rio other than the box design. Swapping bottles is very appealing to me tough.

The parts stick out no more than a cartomizer sticking off a battery.

Can't really swap bottles, but all these points will make sense once you actually see one.

ClayK

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
VA
For clarification, I'm not saying the REO is a perfect mod. What I am saying is, your reasons as to why it's unsuitable, are just as applicable to any other PV due to the nature of how they are constructed (the atty sticks up and out of the main body/battery/etc). Size is subjective, but until you actually hold one in your hand or walk around with it as a daily PV, it's hard to make a declarative about the size. Just like I can't comment on the actual weight of the GoGo, because I've not held it or walked around with it. I can't comment on it's build, because I don't own it.

renstyle

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Boone, Iowa
After this weekend I'm a bit tired of the refilling of cartos or should i say over filling and getting juice in my mouth. I bought a tank mod but this also leaks into my mouth. Yuk!!! What is my best solution to continue vaping and not heading back to analogs? I would like to fill maybe once every day or so a vessel that i can vape on that doesn't leak in my mouth? Feeder Systems? don't know what those even are but I'll look around. Right now I have a V4L 808 system.

Thanks in advance!!!

Chris

I've read thru the responses, and will suggest something a bit more mundane which may not meet all of your requirements: Have several cartos "at hand" and swap them thru the day. Having 2-3 (or even more) can be a PITA but it could give you enough time between "maintenance" if all you have to do is swap the carto. You are already carrying around a bottle to top off your cartos, so go one step further and have a few cartos with you.

A freshly filled carto, with an overnite to let it seep into the filling well (4-6hrs) will give you at least 2hrs of adequate vaping, maybe more. Then you can swap that out, and go with another. Three cartos in this fashion should last you 6-9 hrs without the need to refill.

Then, when you get home, you can repeat the process all over. If you are REALLY rich you can set this up on a 2-day plan, where you have a diff set of cartos sitting filled at home to use on day #2, while your day #1 cartos are sitting after being refilled.

I've got one of those cheapie cig cases which will hold 8 cartos, which will get me thru a day. Also handy for that possible flavor change when the mood strikes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread