GG 1st Video Review***

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidx

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Greece
Sorry guys I been working on getting this vid to show up I been at it for hours and uploaded this on so many sites just to get embed player to work here, Nothing seems to work...yet

Whait i will try to reencode and reupload it to youtube.
So i have to cut some parts of the video to downsize it up to 10 minutes (youtube limitation)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys, thanks all of you for the reports and you rejoice and you lovely Smokin ;) , I am very very pleased you like the GG, I knew it but when I hear it from you I am totally satisfied. I think rejoice was the most dificult customer with all these devises she owned already. If I convised her I am ok :)

Well I must tell you 2 things.

1) I found the way to change the button position without increase the GG's length! The button can go near to atomizer with 2 moves. I am very pleased with this, its a very very easy move, I will show you to a video when I will come back home.

2) There is an issue with GG and is the battery connector. I said that you must not screw the atomizer very tight to the connector because it will reduse atomizer life because the inner battery connector push the inner atomizer and the elastic witch is beween the inner and the outer atomizer maybe broke. But this issue is solved. For those like Carol's friend, and for all of you that have a GG, I have already made the update and I will send it to you. Its a very simle move, you unthread the gold bolt and you thread the new one. I will send the parts for free to all of you. Until then, use the GG and for you that have problems, wait for the update and dont waste your atomizers. The real problem is the spring. Its a hard one and pushes the atomizer hard so I desided to make my own spring because factory springs are not these I want. Its a huge work for me but I will do it for you and without increase the GG's price. I will send a video to all GG's owners to see in a very simple way how to do it. All of you will be mechanics guys:D and you will know your GG better so to fix it very very easy. You will never send it back to me, I promise that;):)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
It gives us great pleasure to announce that we are currently taking preorders for the GG and will be shipping them out on the 30/04/09. :)

The GG comes with your own choice of extras and will be shipped internationally.

Accessories will also be available to purchase in a weeks time.

The production line as you all know is very small scale, so to avoid disappointment, sales are strictly on a first come first serve basis and there may well be delays for restocking.

liquidx

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Greece
Liquid thank you so much, and for the editing lol, i talk too much :)

NO no the reason that i resized the length of the video is ONLY that youtube accepts videos up to 10 minutes.
Bytheway sorry for the aspect ratio of the video, for some odd reason i had no option to change the video output to correct aspect ratio.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
NO no the reason that i resized the length of the video is ONLY that youtube accepts videos up to 10 minutes.
Bytheway sorry for the aspect ratio of the video, for some odd reason i had no option to change the video output to correct aspect ratio.

lol Oh no apologies friend, my intentions were sincere. I really didn't mean that to come off in a facetious way. You did an amazing job editing. Im a a bit of a mental masochist.;)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
@ Iken - by the way I mean't to say - great initial review of the GG - I hope you don't mind I've put a link to it and this thread on our website. :)

@ LiquidX - I've also borrowed your great GG artwork and video which I hope you don't mind - thank you for being the techno wizard you are - fantastic stuff! :)

So just a thanks guys - I must remember to buy you both a coffee or a beer one of these days (as IMEO would say!)... :thumbs:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

liquidx

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Greece
@ LiquidX - I've also borrowed your great GG artwork and video which I hope you don't mind - thank you for being the techno wizard you are - fantastic stuff! :)

So just a thanks guys - I must remember to buy you both a coffee or a beer one of these days (as IMEO would say!)... :thumbs:

Feel free to use it smokindeuce.
Its all right with me.:)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Feel free to use it smokindeuce.
Its all right with me.:)

Thanks Liquid - you are a gentleman! :)

I've just pre-ordered one from smokejuice. Really looking forward to that.

Thanks for the order Badseed - I'm certain it will live up to expectations!

Quick ***UPDATE** After 6 battery cycles, my GG is clocked at 5.5-6 hours of life at full strength puffs

Congrats on everything Sikas and Smokindeuce. I sincerely hope you guys are very successful. If I may recommend Sikas, find a US supplier too. To have The GG local, would greatly benefit everyone and yourself :)

Thanks for your good wishes ike! :)

Have a good w/end all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread