Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi guys,

I announce that I want to recall all GGs back. There is an issue that soon or later will come up. A GG is already not functioning and I know the problem. I have said it before, its the spring witch touch the batteries. It is very hard and it pushes the batteries hard, The result is small battery life and small atomizer life. Thats the reason I have said not to thread the atomizer very hard. But you cant remember it all the time. So I want all of them back to me to fix this little issue. I will make my own spring and I will do it for one by one GG. Post costs are totally mine. So when you go to the post office tell them that the reciever (thats me) will pay the cost. Please dom it as soon as possible. I want to resolve the problem to its born age. I will not wait for a second not fuctioning GG.

Many thanks to all of you, I hope my service is good. Sorry if I leave you without it but I must do it. I dont like delays if a problem occurs and I dont care about money. I want only your satisfaction and my reputation, thats all:)

Thanks again

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Thanasis, Can't I wait a week to sent back? I don't want to be without GG.
I am having no problems. Love GG and can't think to have to wait again.
I will send back. I want to have GG a little longer. To see if there is any other issues.
To tell the truth,about this. I don't want my GG leaving my hands.
I will send back soon. Just want GG a little longer.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys, I said to send it back to me because I dont want you to see the problem. I have seen it before you. But if you want to see what will happen first, I am ok with it.

Rejoice, thank you so much you want to keep it and test it. As many testers there are, the more we will see if all are going good.

If someone of you wants to do it, I will wait for the returns.:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Vince, you are the man who will rest me xa xa. If you put a soft spring and you want to have a result with this action, you must unthread the gold bolt and "eat" its threads. Not all of them, you will not eat the threads where the nut is, or these threads that spring is threaded. You will "eat" only the threads that you cannot see and they are "the inner battery connector".

If you understand ok , if not, I cant say it better with my english:) If you did not understand please tell it to me and I will find a way to explain it better.:D

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey Isaac,

Give us an idea on whether or not the extra power affects atomizer life, when the time comes. Thanks for the vid.
So far 6 days straight of exclusive use, still running like a powerhouse. The atom NEEDS the juice, drinks like a fish. But the content rating leaves me vaping less ;)
Good first video, ikensmoke. Looks like a great product. Thanks
Katy!:shock: Thank you! You just made my day!

Thanasis, Can't I wait a week to sent back? I don't want to be without GG.
I am having no problems. Love GG and can't think to have to wait again.
I will send back. I want to have GG a little longer. To see if there is any other issues.
To tell the truth,about this. I don't want my GG leaving my hands.
I will send back soon. Just want GG a little longer.
Lol Yes!! I dont want to give mine either! MIIIIINNNNEEE my preciousssss....;) I guess if we havvvve too :(
Thanasis,

Nice review Isaac, you may have a new career in video!
Its so good to see you Vince, Well you know, I used to be a uhh nevermind ahem yea, new career :) lol, Thank you

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks Carol, be sure to feed it every 10 inhales with 2-3 drops. If the problem with the battery connector does not occur to your GG, the atomizer will last for long time as mine.

Vince, I mean the second thing you said. Remove 11-12mm threads of the bolt to make it smooth. then put the parts again and screw the bolt smoothly to the insulant material

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
That should be easy enough. As for the 801 adapter, it can be made with and old 901 atomizer and an 801 battery connector, just cut off part of the atomizer tube and solder a wire from the center of one connector to the other then click together. If you do not want to solder then put in an ink pen spring with something around it for insulation (wire covering, shrink tubing) anything plastic as long as the spring makes contact between the 2 center poles and does not touch the sides.I guess you could even use a small section of a plastic pen barrel. I will make one as soon as one of my 901s dies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
That should be easy enough. As for the 801 adapter, it can be made with and old 901 atomizer and an 801 battery connector, just cut off part of the atomizer tube and solder a wire from the center of one connector to the other then click together. If you do not want to solder then put in an ink pen spring with something around it for insulation (wire covering, shrink tubing) anything plastic as long as the spring makes contact between the 2 center poles and does not touch the sides.I guess you could even use a small section of a plastic pen barrel. I will make one as soon as one of my 901s dies.

Thank you very much Vince for the information, I know the way already with the soldering but the real thing is that I was thinking just what you said! A spring between poles but I wanted to make a whole new thing from scratch because the pushed to the tube connectors will come loosy soon. If I find the damn time I will do it, if not, I will stick with the soldering method.

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
Iken that was the best video ever. This was a video I wanted for the GG. A handsome man holding a beautiful device, what a combination!!! Thank you very much my friend. I must thank your wife too because she has to deal now with your ecf lovers xa xa xa :D;):):)

He sure does have lots of them, especially now!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Sakiss, you asked me to write a novel,
here it is........

One soul to give
In this life,
a man and a woman have only one soul to give,
it can be given only once in a lifetime,
so it must not be given lightly,
once given,
it is a commitment for Eternal Life.

we spend our lives searching for love,
but most never find their soul mate
because souls can not be Found,
they are drawn together by fate
time and distance have no effect.

a soul has no physical substance
it trancends all earthly restraints,
it has no beauty or age,
it can not be halted,
it will not be denied,
a soul is drawn to it's true soul mate
because it needs to be complete.

When you find your soul mate
You will know, you feel it deep inside
It is like a warm juice flowing thru you
Your whole life changes
Your spirit soars
You can reach out and touch each other
with words, thoughts, and feelings.

And you can truly say ------
you are my soul and my heart's inspiration,
you are all I need to complete me.
And your soul mate knows and feels it too
Because he / she is truly the best part of you

True soul mates,
once found and come together,
can not live without each other,
and do not want to.

do you like it Sakiss..........

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
This Pv is Version 1, and now has been upgraded in various areas. 6/4/2009

Full version Viddler.com - Review of GG e-cigarette - Uploaded by Iken
You tube has been edited
Iken GG Video review

This is a Video review of the GG Version 1 made in Greece by a man named Imeothanais.
This is a battery modified PV (Personal Vaporizer) Handcrafted down to the button:)
It truly does work like a dream and is much smaller than what it seems.

I have owned the GG for quite sometime and was hoping to do a follow-up review,
but I finally let it go back to Greece for the final upgrades just this week.
One of those upgrades besides the losing of the springs is a new handmade button.
Another nice new add-on is personalization by engraving whatever your preference is.
vzj394.jpg

Power:
GG uses 2 3v Cr2 batteries (in series) producing 6 volts total.
Using 6v is now and has been my preference since using the GG.
Which is very nice to be in control of when you need batteries I am still on the same 2 pair.
They can be found at very good prices at DealExtreme: $3.82 Rechargeable 3V CR2 800mAh Green 2 Packs
They last approx. 5-6 hours at a time, and I am a heavy smoker. They take approx 1.5 to 2 hours to charge.

Juice consumption & Cart-life
(3 drops=6 puffs)
I would definitely recommend using the GG with no cart stuffing, this is a "dripping" style device
No worries though, running 6v really intensifies flavors like to the fullest potential In my opinion.
<Bit of a mixologist :mrgreen:
Topping off really isn't so bad because 3-5 puffs equals out to about 15-20 regular puffs compared to an ordinary personal vaporizer.
Which intern satisfies your crave/need much quicker ;)
This may sound cliche but with juice consumption being pretty high, the GG really billows out lots of smoke.
It's amazing, really. On the forum there is a video of a GG vs. Analog (regular cigarette)

Durability
This thing took a beating, I almost felt bad for sending it in pretty bad condition.
Even through hardtimes the GG never failed. There is a video, soaking the GG and then vaping on Ecf

Atomizer life:
One of the greatest cleaning methods for an atomizer would be to run 6 volts through for a certain amount of time.
That said,
I physically owned the GG for 7 weeks,.
One atomizer did die within a week of his video because the button
got triggered between my couch cushions lol *upgrade*
My second atomizer so far lasted me 46 days,
good thing I bought 10 in advanced ;P

**801 and 510 adapters are also available**

GG's can be found sold in the UK @ SmokeJuice - HOME
or for further information such as new models GGNano or Superslim
visit The GG - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat
There is a section of Photo's and Videos here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread