Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Finally after a long wait (I bought a Stealth cap on COV preorder, on Sept 21) my friend went to USA and brought me my Stealth cap, tonight my ss GGTS will meet it Stealth cap for the first time :) (and my iAtty it ss mouthpiece). I am very happy !!! :) :)

- I am learning that patience is a virtue the hard way. -

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
I have already said that it will be at 95 euros Jesper

thanks for the welcome buddy:)

I have a hard time understanding why people complained about the price. I want the best quality, material and craftsmanship possible. Who cares if the Stealth costs 80 Or 120 euros. I opted for the Stealth not so I can save up and buy a GGTS, BUT because I love the size, quality and elegance. Just remember how much you used to spend on cigarettes a year. I was a 2 pack a day smoker, that did cost me about 200plus dollars a month. The Stealth cost me around $140 ONCE, and I will have it for a lifetime and it probably saved my life as well. I'm not a collector but enjoy the finer things in life (and believe me, my days as a trustfund kid are long gone). Now I'm a single mother, living in a foreign country and surviving of student loans, scholarships and the occasional record sales. I just don't get why people would make a big deal about a few euros more. Haven't finished reading this thread but obviously the Stealth is a hit, sold out everywhere. Knowing what I do now and how much I love my Stealth, I would have paid pretty much any price. GG's qu"ity and the fact that I am down to almost no analogs makes the Stealth priceless to me. Thank you Imeo.

Last edited:

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
I hear ya there....i was smoking 2 to 3 packs a day....it got to be way too expensive but was doing it anyways. when i finally decided to quit again and nothing else was working, I got my first e-cig, which is long gone....and progressed to the cream of the crop versions....I have 3 GG's in my collection, 2 of which are stealth's...one i plan to pick up the parts so I can convert it to a full SS or SS/nickel GGTS...more battery and voltage options :) I carry 2, sometimes 3 mods with me when I'm out and about or at work....at least one GG, always a Stealth, is with me all the time (convenient, small, pocketable, hideable if need be)...I've still spent so much less than if I was still consuming the coffin nails....and still, they may not be my first great mods, I can guarantee they wont be my last GG's ... for a quality piece of gear that Imeo creates, it's a small price to pay for saving my life...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread