Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
Sometimes i fall off the counting of all these different styles and versions ..:) Age, perhaps
Can anyone post picture of V1, V2 and V3 stealth .. or tell me the difference between them?

very good question, i don´t think, there are differences between v2 and v3.
they came to the market at the same time, when i remember right.
vassili calls them v3 f.e., bitfumo speeks from v2.
this is curios o_O

Reactions: gekka

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
very good question, i don´t think, there are differences between v2 and v3. they came to the market at the same time, when i remember right.vassili calls them v3 f.e., bitfumo speeks from v2.
this is curios o_O
Thanks breminator, and I thought I'am to stupid to understand the stealth family. Few days ago I want to order a Just-GG telescope for my stealth V3, fortunately I noticed that it wouldn't fit.

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
Thanks breminator, and I thought I'am to stupid to understand the stealth family. Few days ago I want to order a Just-GG telescope for my stealth V3, fortunately I noticed that it wouldn't fit.

it´s not really difficult to understand.
stealth and ggts have the same tube.
so you are able to built with a small amount of parts a pretty 18350 mod from your ggts.

GGTS and Stealth V1

the difference from v1 to v2/3 is, that imeo integrated the rethreader in the tube, so no rethreader or tele is necessary.

Stealth v1 and V2/3

but with one (for 18500) or two (for 18650) extension sleeves you can expand your stealth v2/3 to a full mod for larger batteries.

Stealth V3 (right one) and Just GG

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
V3 should be the April2015 edition :) (which i didn't get :))
and ... btw you can use a JJG-tube with a telescope to make a stealth too. Maybe adjust the pin a little

this couldn´t be right my friend, because vassili discribes his two new versions (ESG and only wings) as v3. ;)
but for sure, you are right that a stealth is also possible wirh a JustGG tube.
You always find the hair in the soup :pervy:

Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Brem, I made 2 kinds of Stealths. The one compatible to GGTS and one that uses its own tube and justGG cap. So there are 2 versions in reality. I never thought of naming esg engraving or April 2015 engraving as Stealth V3. Different engravings are not different versions to my eyes. A new version has to have real differences, other than engravings or rounded caps or a small change on venting cap holes :)

Reactions: breminator

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Thanks breminator for the explanation! But for a newbie it's confusing (2 month ago I even didn't know GG). At the beginning I used GGwiki to inform me. And if you read GGwiki about stealth:
"Stealth with 18650 batteries, additional parts:
- GGTS Telescope Tube".
And no description about a difference between V1 and V2/3. Today I know that GGwiki is outdated, but not one month ago. And only because mat telescop was out of stock I didn't start with a stealth! Imagine my upset: paying 20 Euro extra for a part that doesn't fit! Not a good start for a GG-Fan in spe!
I think we have to keep the GGwiki up to date for new customers!
Can't you place your explanation into the GGwiki?

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Thanks breminator for the explanation! But for a newbie it's confusing (2 month ago I even didn't know GG). At the beginning I used GGwiki to inform me. And if you read GGwiki about stealth:
"Stealth with 18650 batteries, additional parts:
- GGTS Telescope Tube".
And no description about a difference between V1 and V2/3. Today I know that GGwiki is outdated, but not one month ago. And only because mat telescop was out of stock I didn't start with a stealth! Imagine my upset: paying 20 Euro extra for a part that doesn't fit! Not a good start for a GG-Fan in spe!
I think we have to keep the GGwiki up to date for new customers!
Can't you place your explanation into the GGwiki?
I have to update the GG Wiki, any contribution is welcomed :)

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
because gg wiki is made of private commitment to help new gg members or show the history of gg, somebody (ariel) has to do this in his freetime.
that´s why this isn´t always up to date.
and it´s difficult to discribe all possible combinations and fitting parts.
if you aren´t sure, if anything fits or work, don´t hasitate to ask.
most time anybody is around to try it for you or who knows what fits (at least imeo himself) :)

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
Brem, I made 2 kinds of Stealths. The one compatible to GGTS and one that uses its own tube and justGG cap. So there are 2 versions in reality. I never thought of naming esg engraving or April 2015 engraving as Stealth V3. Different engravings are not different versions to my eyes. A new version has to have real differences, other than engravings or rounded caps or a small change on venting cap holes :)

I agree with you Imeo. I didnt mean for real that engraving is a new version. As far as i understand the stealth V1 can be any style of a GGTS-tube (brass-alu ss with different engravings), and then we have the new stealth that doesnt need the rethreader. So that is why i asked why we have the V3 in some stores. Maybe they count the JGG-tube with a hidden telescope as stealth V2 ???
But ... for collector the different styles and engravings is fun, and we like to have them all :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Its really dificult for Ariel to keep up with all new GG things. The best way to be informed totally is to send him my stock. Then he will be able to know exactly what was made via all these years.

I also know that Ariel do that because he loves GG. He doesnt get paid, he only receives from time to time new GG products. Just a very small gift for his HUGE work on GG wiki.

Thank you very much buddy :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I agree with you Imeo. I didnt mean for real that engraving is a new version. As far as i understand the stealth V1 can be any style of a GGTS-tube (brass-alu ss with different engravings), and then we have the new stealth that doesnt need the rethreader. So that is why i asked why we have the V3 in some stores. Maybe they count the JGG-tube with a hidden telescope as stealth V2 ???
But ... for collector the different styles and engravings is fun, and we like to have them all :)
I do understand how collectors think buddy. I was a big collector of several things during time, like coins, postage, napkins and a lot of other things. Thats why you have to know exactly what was made. Ok, if you take a look on my stock, you will know what was made during time. My stock is here: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/gg-parts.695884/

Reactions: AdamAnd

upsetter21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Alameda, CA
Just a couple more GG-Lego parts soon to arrive in the mail... I'm building a brass 18500 GG with Stealth V3 tube, JGG Extension, GGTS Collector Tank, and GGTS bottom cap. It's beautiful with Tile'. It's also beauty that all the parts fit and function; old and new.

But I'm still trying to imagine our hero Imeo collecting NAPKINS!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread