Not open for further replies.

Harley

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
Yonder Way
14000 sized GGTS! It'd be slimmer than a regular one, and could take a cr2, 14500, 14650, or stacked cr2s for 6v! You've got thepower, Bruce. Make it so.

You can use all those batts in the GGTS now, Or you can also use them in a GGTB.. I don't see Imeo retooling for a thinner GGTS because all the batts you mentioned lack battery life...And the options are already there to use them......

my 2 cents........:p

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
I'm not sure which ecommerce platform you're using, but if it has the capability to do item bundles (kits that don't commit individual items from inventory to an assembled unit), I would look at implementing "GG Expansion Kits".

The GG is SO versatile and expandable, especially now with the Stealth being the "entry level" model. But not everyone really understands what pieces and parts would be needed to take it further. The individual parts pages can be a bit dizzying.

For instance... I had to ask here on ECF "what if I want to upgrade my stealth to use an 18650?". If you had something like a "Stealth to GGTS / 18650 expansion kit", which included a telescope, top tube, and maybe even an 18650 battery - I wouldn't have even had to ask.

As an ecommerce / creative marketing guy myself (and a photographer), I'd also say it couldn't hurt to go through and add a lot more high quality product photos. The GG is the cadillac of the vaping world, and people are visual animals... These things are not cheap either. Can the COV webstore platform handle more than one image, by the way? If so, I'd load her up! (but make sure they're in focus - not just lots of mediocre p-n-s shots).

Just my uber humble $0.02!!!

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
One word: Slim. Some people want a smaller mod for out and about, but that 10440 is close to useless. a 14500 GGTS with the capacity to go nano-sized with a CR2? Better.
You can use all those batts in the GGTS now, Or you can also use them in a GGTB.. I don't see Imeo retooling for a thinner GGTS because all the batts you mentioned lack battery life...And the options are already there to use them......

my 2 cents........:p

Harley

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
Yonder Way
One word: Slim. Some people want a smaller mod for out and about, but that 10440 is close to useless. a 14500 GGTS with the capacity to go nano-sized with a CR2? Better.

The bottom of the ggts with a telescope and a stealth cap works great with a 18490 or a 18350.. Very stealthy paired with a LR 306

Capt.Louisville

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Louisville, KY
I'm new to the GG. Now I understand the addiction. Thanks Bruce!
DSCN0696.jpg

blondie1964

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Pittsburgh
One Stealth Cap left and is on sale. I am asking for a 14500 size GG. In my opinion, the IMR14500 is a much better battery than the IMR or the Li-Ion 10440 that was used in the GG Slim. Imeo, I am sure can make an elegant 14500 mod that would be nice for the guys and the gals to use. My 2 cents, LOL!
14500 mod, i would buy! Great mod it would be. Bring it on!! Lol

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Honestly once Odysseus and VV are here I think I am going to go into Nic Coma but I would love a mod that I could vape 16 hours (wake up to bed) on 1 battery going through 8-10 ml a day.

The button is just I like the look of brass and I wish I had more throw on my button then the new style. The throw is so short sometimes I can't even tell if the button is locked or not lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread