The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GG Talk!

Discussion in 'Clouds of Vapor' started by Bigbuyer, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Figured it was long over due to have a GG Thread for comments and suggestions here on the COV Subforum!

Busy, busy, busy....shipping GG's!!

All the GG Pre-Orders have shipped out. There are more GGTS in stock now and Stealth Caps. Get them before they are gone!

2. ChaosAffect

ChaosAffect Moved On ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2010
    Georgia
    14000 sized GGTS! It'd be slimmer than a regular one, and could take a cr2, 14500, 14650, or stacked cr2s for 6v! You've got thepower, Bruce. Make it so.

3. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    You know I'll always give my opinion on everything, especially when unneeded!!!!:thumbs:

Make Imeo bow to my wishes!!! <----unlikely in Bruce's power!!!:laugh:

4. ChaosAffect

Dec 19, 2010
    Georgia
    I'd think a vendor's opinion would carry a little more weight than ours... they're the ones that buy them from Imeo!

5. Harley

Harley Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 10, 2009
    Yonder Way
    You can use all those batts in the GGTS now, Or you can also use them in a GGTB.. I don't see Imeo retooling for a thinner GGTS because all the batts you mentioned lack battery life...And the options are already there to use them......

my 2 cents........:p

6. bpaulette

bpaulette Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2010
    midwest
    I'm not sure which ecommerce platform you're using, but if it has the capability to do item bundles (kits that don't commit individual items from inventory to an assembled unit), I would look at implementing "GG Expansion Kits".

The GG is SO versatile and expandable, especially now with the Stealth being the "entry level" model. But not everyone really understands what pieces and parts would be needed to take it further. The individual parts pages can be a bit dizzying.

For instance... I had to ask here on ECF "what if I want to upgrade my stealth to use an 18650?". If you had something like a "Stealth to GGTS / 18650 expansion kit", which included a telescope, top tube, and maybe even an 18650 battery - I wouldn't have even had to ask.

As an ecommerce / creative marketing guy myself (and a photographer), I'd also say it couldn't hurt to go through and add a lot more high quality product photos. The GG is the cadillac of the vaping world, and people are visual animals... These things are not cheap either. Can the COV webstore platform handle more than one image, by the way? If so, I'd load her up! (but make sure they're in focus - not just lots of mediocre p-n-s shots).

Just my uber humble $0.02!!!

7. billyapd21

billyapd21 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2011
    New York
    Bruce, do you know when the stealths will be back in stock? Or at least just the stealth caps?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

8. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Bruce Rocks!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang: My favorite vendor for sure, his ability to cover my butt is unparallelled........:thumb:

That is all.........:laugh:

9. ChaosAffect

Dec 19, 2010
    Georgia
    One word: Slim. Some people want a smaller mod for out and about, but that 10440 is close to useless. a 14500 GGTS with the capacity to go nano-sized with a CR2? Better.

10. Harley

Harley Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 10, 2009
    Yonder Way
    The bottom of the ggts with a telescope and a stealth cap works great with a 18490 or a 18350.. Very stealthy paired with a LR 306

11. Capt.Louisville

Capt.Louisville Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2011
    Louisville, KY
    I'm new to the GG. Now I understand the addiction. Thanks Bruce!
    [​IMG]

12. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    I will soon be experiencing the addiction, looking forward to it. I should have ordered a stealth cap while I was at it, though, they were still available at the time. Ah well, I'll just wait for the next round of 'em

13. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    One Stealth Cap left and is on sale. I am asking for a 14500 size GG. In my opinion, the IMR14500 is a much better battery than the IMR or the Li-Ion 10440 that was used in the GG Slim. Imeo, I am sure can make an elegant 14500 mod that would be nice for the guys and the gals to use. My 2 cents, LOL!

14. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Not anymore! :p

I couldn't believe it was still there today, so I just scrounged up the funds and snagged it. After unpacking my new GGTS today I just couldn't resist the temptation

15. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Guys, keep it coming, I am listening:)

Bruce, very nice sticky thread:)

16. blondie1964

blondie1964 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2009
    Pittsburgh
    14500 mod, i would buy! Great mod it would be. Bring it on!! Lol

17. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    26500 Mod for all day or maybe even 2 day vaping!! Flat top all brass adjustable throw batterys.

18. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    LOL, Fright....that was on my short list....

19. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    Honestly once Odysseus and VV are here I think I am going to go into Nic Coma but I would love a mod that I could vape 16 hours (wake up to bed) on 1 battery going through 8-10 ml a day.

The button is just I like the look of brass and I wish I had more throw on my button then the new style. The throw is so short sometimes I can't even tell if the button is locked or not lol.

20. Probbins

Probbins Full Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Tucson,Az
    I want one.....just not sure which to order to start with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.