The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GG Talk!

Discussion in 'Clouds of Vapor' started by Bigbuyer, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. keighles

keighles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2011
    Maryland
    Dspin and poppa, you guys are both correct. This sale was simply a flashback to the way it was. I didn't even try to get anything. The pre order should stay like it was. As far as Bruce is concerned, he does his best, there is no question that he is the best. and for the people that question his status as a GG distributor....why don't you try it.

2. Caddyman

Caddyman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2010
    Delaware USA

ill be working today to remedy the coupon on checkout situation.

3. patsfan1130

patsfan1130 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2012
    Boston
    I have a question / slight concern..

I logged into my account this morning and can see all of my orders except for the Ithaka/spare partd pre order I made on 4/28. I have my invoice I got via email but was a bit concerned this is nowhere to be found. Is this due to the recent issues you've had with your site? I'm quite sure in the end I have nothing to worry about but it raised an eyebrow nonetheless.

TIA

4. villarino1k

villarino1k Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2013
    USA
    I'm sure your order is just fine. Give it some time. I'm sure it's because of all the website problems they were having last night.

5. Caddyman

Caddyman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2010
    Delaware USA
    it is possible, and justin will kill me for saying this but if you are concerned about it it is best to email or start a ticket.

6. Drake_Denoyer

Drake_Denoyer Full Member

Mar 22, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    Hasn't anyone else not gotten their shipping conformation? Good thing I spent $33 on shipping, because I haven't gotten mine either!

7. Drake_Denoyer

Drake_Denoyer Full Member

Mar 22, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    Sorry, I know COV is pretty slammed right now, I'm just super impatient and paranoid and am freaking out hoping that nothing goes wrong with my order or gets lost or anything like that. I didn't realize how much of a tool I sounded like in that last post until I read it over. I definitely don't want to add to the people bashing COV right now.

8. c8h10n4o2x2

c8h10n4o2x2 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2012
    NW Florida
    Drake - Just received my shipping notice

9. slickerxcuh

slickerxcuh Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2012
    Southern California
    i think an easier solution is to just apply the 10% off for the items that qualify for the big buyer discount so you don't have to worry about entering it in the future... thats in favor for the consumer

but of course you can leave it the way you have it, and just keep the 10% and make the money off of desperate ppl trying to get GG's lol...

10. slickerxcuh

slickerxcuh Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2012
    Southern California
    i got the shipping confirmation for my first order, i think theyre just busy preparing and prepping all the items to ship out, in terms of first come first serve, as in if you ordered first they prep and ship your things than move on the the next order number...

11. Poppa D

Poppa D Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2010
    Minnesota, USA
    You print out a bunch of shipping labels and order forms and get busy. Unless Bruce has the option to filter his orders into different shipping options, domestic or international, etc. Each order has to be updated to keep track of the processed and pending orders. I'm sure they do it numerically or alphabetically depending on how they filter their orders.

12. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Thank you Papa, we are shipping as fast as possible right now.
    I am sorry for the site failure, I have a new site being built now.
    The new one will be able to handle thousands of people refreshing!

13. Jacoji

Jacoji Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2013
    Portland, OR
    I'll get my (first) GG Stealth Saturday. :wub:

14. shroom

shroom Moved On

May 24, 2013
    Brooklyn
    With the such persistent bread receiver he will get one eventually.

15. shroom

shroom Moved On

May 24, 2013
    Brooklyn
    That's why he will never move away from his trailer.

16. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    ECF says we need to do the GG Talk in the GG Forum. I am closing this thread, thank you to all the participants!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.