Ggt pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Been using my older GGT as my pass through unit now for 2 days, this set up works awesome. Took the GGTS PT end and carefully screwed it on to my GGT as far as I could get it, put my dummy battery in the GGT thats provided with the PT kit for the GGTS and screwed on my GGT top cap as far as it would go. My GGT PT is about the size of the old Grant and is blowing plumes of Vapor with this set up:ohmy:. It is by far the best PT set up I have ever had:laugh:, small (Grant Sized ) very comfy to use. Also for those who have the old PT power cord with the box plug end on it that Imeo sent out with the PT accessories you can cut that old box off and hook up a USB plug to it,, and it works great to plug into an AC/USB adapter for your power, I made mine 15' long and can walk around the room with it. I think Rob was making some of these up for people a ways back. Anyway I just want to give Imeo a thank you for this awesome set up, I keep mine set up always now next to my comfy computer and TV Chair and it gives me the best 5V experience out of any unit I have owned and that a lot of units. So if you have an older GGT unit and the PT kit give this a try, you will love this PT 5V set up.

PS.

I did this because I didnt want to give up one of my GGTS/AVS units but wanted to have a 5V PT unit, I'm really glad I did and it works great. I'm surprised more people are not using and talking about the Pass through units that Imeo once made, they are one heck of a great vape and a constant 5V of power going through the GGT or GGTS and will also run your AVS extremely well, in fact great, and you never have to worry about batteries with this set up, match up the coorect ohm Atty to this set up and you will see what I'm talking about, every vape is consistantly the same great Vape with plumes of great vapor and brings out the taste in your liquids. I highly recommend this set up and even with the GGTS you can end up getting it pretty small and comfortable to use and that set up will be awesome too.

Thanks Imeo.!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread