imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Some things about GGTB:

Price 49,5 euros :lol:!!

I made this unit not to compet anyone, we have GGTS for this!!! I made it just because I wanted to make a nice, thin, small and beautiful device for men and women for daily use or a back up or for places that a smaller cig is required. It still has the nessesary safety options like locking button and venting holes, it can go inside pocket very easy, it can be cleaned very easy too, very simple but with more functions than almost all China mods and cheaper!!
With the telescopic faulse battery it can take any kind of batteries exept the ones at 18mm in width like 18650 and 18350.

Its a must for all vapers out there. To my opinion it can sell more than ego or anything like this. Very cheap, but made in europe, simple in use and beautiful

Last edited:

Geoff_NYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
New York City
of course not mate lol. That was a simple small clever thing to make an inexpensive device but with more capabilities than other mods out there.

Love the battery spacer! Very cool idea. I wonder if something like that can be fit with varying resistors..sort of like Cappy is doing.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The interesting thing is that this battery telescope is probably universal to all medium and big mods. You should sell it as a separate part too, Imeo. I'm sure that you'll get plenty of requests.

it fits almost anywhere Mist, you are right. And yes I would sell it separate either because GGTB is very very cheap so I cant give the false battery for free.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
thanks Crissie and Mist. I am going now to fill the shipments for my sellers.:)

Imeo, I think it will sell out instantly.

Would buy one myself, but as your GG's are so well made, my GG Grant I bought from you 18 months ago is still working as perfectly as the day I bought it & so is my GGTS :D Oh & they are still both looking so good as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread