Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
WOW, I just read this whole thread...............Looks like a come back for the GGTB and I have one of these all in SS:toast:

Me too Sax, only reason I bought one was because of the engravings, saw those and had to have one. Glad I did - Odys Drip Mode is great on it. Iatty looks good too and can be used without an adapter now.

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
The GGTB is a great machine. I was very bummed to miss out the new SS but hope that Imeo will get a few more out. The slim body of the TB makes it very front shirt pocket friendly which is how I carry all day, every day.

I have a feeling the Proteus will blow the TB away but its like comparing a classic Beetle with a Ferrari.

SAX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Austin, TX
I here you Torque, I am still on the fence on getting 2, and they still have my other number open. Just trying to think how I could explain it to the wife:(
The GGTB is a great machine. I was very bummed to miss out the new SS but hope that Imeo will get a few more out. The slim body of the TB makes it very front shirt pocket friendly which is how I carry all day, every day.

I have a feeling the Proteus will blow the TB away but its like comparing a classic Beetle with a Ferrari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread