GIANTOMIZERS... I rolled the dice..... to China. (e-Liquid.cn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
let me be clear. No one is saying you cannot discuss a bad experience with a supplier, you just cannot post the contents of a private communication between two parties without written consent of both parties. When you relate your experience it needs to be done in a professional fashion. How a supplier reacts to criticism is often a good measure what you can expect when dealing with them.

Gottcha...

JSYK – I think the thing that makes members want and or feel they need to post e-Mails from Martinez is the abusive and somewhat comical way they are written.

I would love to give you three or four that I have received but of course will not respecting the rules of the ECF.

intriqken

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Orange County, CA
Also, remember the giantomizer is just a ce2rev4 with a big resovior that looks good on an ego battery. You can do the 10mil syringe mod on a regular ce2rev4 carto and get the same effect for 2 bucks a shot.

Where/how can I find info on making a 10mil syringe mod on a regular ce2rev4 carto????

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
Ok, I thought I'd chimp in.. I think OP did the right thing. To be called an idiot, a dog, and whatever else the supplier said is pathetic and everyone should be made aware of these crooks.

Now, Elendil, how come this post http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reviews-suppliers/166630-beware-supplier-valley-vapor.html has not been edited? The poster in the that thread had posted content of his communication with the vendor and yet no one has edited or deleted the content. Or is it ok to post content aka rephrasing but not the actual email/pm?

At least be consistent with your rules. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Moved On
Jan 30, 2011
Not sure who wrote these emails from the company. They were unsigned.
let me be clear. No one is saying you cannot discuss a bad experience with a supplier, you just cannot post the contents of a private communication between two parties without written consent of both parties. When you relate your experience it needs to be done in a professional fashion. How a supplier reacts to criticism is often a good measure what you can expect when dealing with them.
Understood. I didn't intend to violate the rules. I know where they are now. Thx

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Ok, I thought I'd chimp in.. I think OP did the right thing. To be called an idiot, a dog, and whatever else the supplier said is pathetic and everyone should be made aware of these crooks.

Now, Elendil, how come this post http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reviews-suppliers/166630-beware-supplier-valley-vapor.html has not been edited? The poster in the that thread had posted content of his communication with the vendor and yet no one has edited or deleted the content. Or is it ok to post content aka rephrasing but not the actual email/pm?

At least be consistent with your rules. Just my 2 cents.

Perhaps it had not been noticed yet. There are literally thousands of posts here every day. The staff is not nearly large enough to read every one. We depend on members to help bring items to our attention. Now that I am aware of that, I will take a look. Maybe next time you could report the item as opposed to trying to make a sarcastic point.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Moved On
Jan 30, 2011
Perhaps it had not been noticed yet. There are literally thousands of posts here every day. The staff is not nearly large enough to read every one. We depend on members to help bring items to our attention. Now that I am aware of that, I will take a look. Maybe next time you could report the item as opposed to trying to make a sarcastic point.
Elendil, I thought we dropped this. But you continue. I'm confused. Are you moderating now or posting as a member?

So. I guess we continue:
Earlier in this thread I asked you specifically if you had received a complaint from this vendor. (see your post above) You declined to answer, instead flaming me: I have 'issues with comprehension' and 'my foot in my mouth'. I humbled myself and let it go. (even though it is YOUR responsibility to put the rules where they are supposed to be: at the bottom of the page where is says "FORUM RULES", Not in some thread somewhere.)

I know you're the power mod and can delete me with a keystroke. You flame us, call us names, and then issue threats and warnings TO OTHERS for sarcasm??? That's ironic.
The whole point of this thread is a community warning each other, sharing experiences about an ABUSIVE BULLY WITH TOO MUCH POWER!

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Elendil, I thought we dropped this. But you continue. I'm confused. Are you moderating now or posting as a member?

So. I guess we continue:
Earlier in this thread I asked you specifically if you had received a complaint from this vendor. (see your post above) You declined to answer, instead flaming me: I have 'issues with comprehension' and 'my foot in my mouth'. I humbled myself and let it go. (even though it is YOUR responsibility to put the rules where they are supposed to be: at the bottom of the page where is says "FORUM RULES", Not in some thread somewhere.)

I know you're the power mod and can delete me with a keystroke. You flame us, call us names, and then issue threats and warnings TO OTHERS for sarcasm??? That's ironic.
The whole point of this thread is a community warning each other, sharing experiences about an ABUSIVE BULLY WITH TOO MUCH POWER!

First, he wasn't talking to you, so I do not see why you feel the need to respond to him in such a manner.

Second... there is no link at the bottom of the page that says "Forum Rules". There is a "Terms of Service" link, but that's something completely different.

Third, the forum rules are located in the very top forum on the main page, conveniently titled "Announcement and Rules", in a thread conveniently named "Forum Rules". If someone misses that, it's because they weren't looking, or decided to ignore it completely.

All that being said, feel free to share your experience with the manufacturer. However, I advise you to do so within the rules of the forum. And if you have an issue with the way this forum is run, you can feel free to take it up with me via PM, as doing so on the open forum is breaking the afforementioned forum rules. I advise not doing so again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread