give us this day our daily vape ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Must have everyday: Cinnamon Danish Banana (MsTsBakery), Smooth-8(Halo), Deuce(LitecigUSA), Ecopure Rich(Intellicig) all 4 make it into my atomizer at least once a day but usually more. And other various liquids come in between them.

gonna have to check out the nobacco tequila as well ...

If you're going to order it get yourself some French Pipe while you're at it and then after you've tried them both try mixing a cart of the two together ;)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
LOl .. I know right. So much money saved but so much more time and space consumed.

Yeah I mixed the two because the French Pipe was a little "dry", as would be expected, and the result, to me at least, was pretty good. Some hits I'd get a strong tequila taste others a strong pipe taste and the rest of the hits would be a nice mix of the two flavors.

QTbabe093

Feb 6, 2010
hi i know this is way off topic but i couldnt find anywhere else to post it.. and im sorry this is probably a really stupid question but im new to all of this what is a PCC, atty and a passthrough? also im looking at the 501 and the 901 most important to me is a deep, strong throat hit and battery life. which would be better or is there another model to better meet my needs?

Thanks,
Cristie

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
i'm off topic a bit myself, so i'm told.
pcc - personal charging case
atty - atomiser
passthrough (or pt) - direct usb power connection

i like the 510, but its all personal. you may have to try both.
if battery life is important, you're not gonna want a stock model of either. check out the suppliers for the units they supply, and also read through the battery mod thread (Battery Mods - E-Cigarette Forum)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
i've been doing this for , ok i forget but its in my sig... and i already have 9 - count em 9 - pv's... and there's two more on my worktable to be finished. why? WHY???

LOL I know right. I've got parts enough for 3 or 4 mods and a battery that I don't even have anything to use it in because it won't fit in any of those as of yet unmade mods.

sherie stm

Feb 2, 2010
atlanta
I'm on the V4L peach cobbler 24mg and my usual Newport. I threw a banana in the mix today too. I love V4L and I hate to say this but they NEVER have any flavors in the mg's I want. (24 or 18) I feel like a feind checking their site 3 times a day to see if I caught the new shipment before it's sold out again. Can someone recommend another site for a similiar vape? I saw a few mentioned in this thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread