Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
kaykay Im giving it to you its a nail clipper congrats please email with shipping address and what you would like

COngratulations - "kaykay" ! ! !

AND THANK YOU for the Fun quick Contest . . . .

But A Nail Clipper - Now I am not trying to be a "Damper" or anything near a poor loser not even questioning that it wasn't a nail clipper - however can I see that nail clipper - it not only looks strange to me - I want to get one like that . . .

EDIT - Is it or does it have Cloth covering the Squeeze part and Jewels on the edge or is that just a reflection . . . really it looks sharp :D

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
thanks everyone for playing it was a good turn out

I liked this theme but will have to get an item that leaves no room for controversy next time

NO - NO . . . I am not questioning whether or not it was or wasn't a Nail Clipper I do believe it was . . . NO COntroversary - at all meant nor implied . . . . I know you run a fair game and Kaykay derserved the WIN -

It just from that last close up little picture - I really liked the "Blue and Silver" reflection on the edge of it . . . It Looks COOL ! ! ! and if it is Jeweled I know the person I want to give it to for Christmas . . . I LIKED IT ! ! !

Now if it just a regular Nail Clipper that just reflected the light on the edge - well no need to show the picture at all . . . Just wanted to know if it was "special" one and where I could possible get one . . .

EDIT: DAMN - and here I thought I would have the perfect gift for one of my best freinds who really likes everything "Bejeweled" . . . However, Thank you for sending the picture via a PM - but there was no need for you to do that . . . You could have just mentioned it here . . . You are Great for having these contest and I appreciate being able to join in . . . One of these days I just might win one too . . . SO THANK YOU ! ! ! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread