[Giveaway]Come to win UWELL Crown 4 Kit and VOOPOO Drag 2 Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2019
France
2. How long do you usually scan the forum?

#Post 2

Usually around 5-10 minutes each time. Nowadays we have so many things to check online. Between the forums (one for each hobby) and the social medias + regular messages and mails from family and friends, we just have to speed things up as much as we can. That’s kinda sad when you think about it. But hey here we are :banana:

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2019
France
3. What type of products do you like : POD AIO, Mod,etc.

#Post 3
For now I only use two devices. One is a day to day mod + mtl tank which is perfect for work and not to bother anyone in the streets or even at some friends’ houses. And I have also one mod with a DTL tank because I do like big clouds when I’m at home :D :vapor:

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2019
France
4. What type of posts do you like: Long posts? Short? List comparison? Low price? Attractive title? Graphic version? Video? Vote? Promotion? ect.

#Post 4
I like moderate posts. Not sure it’s the right word :rolleyes: I mean not too short and not too long. But most of all I like things to be honest. At least as honest as a company can get when presenting a product. I don’t expect companies to point out the flaws obviously but still. Today some brands (not necessarily vape brands) pretty much lie about their products and it’s not good for both the company and the customer.

And I like spaced text, like I just did, so everything’s clear :D With a couple images, I mean good photography, it’s perfect.

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2019
France
5. Also, do you like this two products? Tell about your opinion.

#Post 5

Yes I do like them. Voopoo is becoming a well known brand and their products get good reviews pretty much everywhere. I have yet to try one of their products but I tend to trust the Drag 2 will perform well. As for the design... well it’s a Drag, it’s awesome :w00t:

As for the Uwell Crown I’m not familiar with it. I’ve heard about the brand and especially the Caliburn Pod which was rated by DashVapes as the best Pod to date so I believe it’s a strong brand and I’d love to test their products. I love the design of the Uwell Crown even though it might look a little plasticky ? I don’t know, I would have to hold it in person.

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2019
France
#Post 10

Annnnd finally that tenth post. I need a break folks, and a coffee and a good vape :D I’m vaping a « mojito » flavor right now and I love it. Made by a French manufacturer who has been increasing his number of followers/customers over the last couple years. He’s doing a really good job.
Happy Vaping all !
(54 days without a cigarette, I’m kinda proud :thumb:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread