[Giveaway]Drag 3 reviewers wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruones

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2019
The first Voopoo for me was original Drag mod, which I enjoyed for a long time and afterwards I have decided to try something smaller from Voopoo. My next device was DRAG Nano Pod, it was bought exactly after release and it still stays as my favorite pod. I was also lucky to try some pods from Vinci series and they are really of good quality. I like the new series of Drag and Argus, very cool design and features, but I haven't had an opportunity to try them yet.

MohamedM

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2019
DE
I always liked VOOPOO mods and pods for their sense of style. My first VOOPOO device was Argus Air - it looked like a better version of a popular pod mod from back then, so I decided to try it and I never regret. Definitely a good AIO with extreme portability. I also have Argus GT - very nice and beautiful kit.

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
I started vaping more than 10 years ago to quit cigarettes but the devices at the time were not satisfying enough. Technology has progressed enough for me to say that I do not need cigarettes any more. I get a get satisfaction from my devices and Voopoo had a role in it. My first DRAG lasted a fair bit of time. DRAG 2 lasted until I gave it to a friend and Vinci AIR is in my pocket everyday.

Voopoo has been making a lot of amazing products.

AlphaLegion

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2020
My first and only device from Voopoo is Vinci Air, it's a great pod and I use it for one year almost everyday, it still works fine and it's a great example of Voopoo quality - no problems for one year of everyday usage, nothing could be better. I look closely for all new products from Voopoo and new Drag seems very attractive to me, because I wanted to try some full-sized mod from Voopoo for a very long time. Thanks for this chance to try it!

Nobusuke Tagomi

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2020
I have started my acquaintance with Voopoo with good old Drag, it was something completely different to all other mods on the market. The build quiality was outstanding, still can't forget that feeling in my hand when holding Drag for the first time. It's the sort of Voopoo's calling card and it is the best.

Gurilla

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
The Voopoo Vinci is my first device from voopoo. Having the flexibility for different vaping "styles" like MTL and DTL, really helped me to fully transition from a dual cigarette smoking to vaporizer only. More options are always welcome. I just bought a voopoo v thru pro as well and so far so good. I've always loved and enjoyed my voopoo products.

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
My first VooPoo device was the Vinci. At the time I was rather confused with the different Vincis but now I have all of them bar the Vinci X. The Vinci is my first real introduction to pod sub ohm vaping and it was quite a process to adjust to the draw. But I loved it as well as the PnP coils. Still use it to this day.

Oli Squire

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2020
My girlfriend owned a the original Drag, and I found it a really great device, so when the Drag 2 released I bought that immediately. I fell in love with the different colour panels (and as a result, I now own 3 Drag 2's, Platinum Flame, Platinum Scarlet and the Aurora) and continue to use them as my daily drivers. Even the tank that came with it was great, and I had always been under the impression that included tanks were generally not as good as some of the separate ones you'd buy.
Super excited for the Drag 3, and the grip section looks ace.
Thanks for the competition!!

asDOMINIKus

Nov 26, 2019
My first Voopoo product was original Drag. Stay with me longer that any other mods i had been using (started vaping in mid 2017). Loved the body, shape, design, functionality. It was awesome, only one disadvantage that was weight. I wanted to try Drag 2, firstly i bought it for my friends birthdays. I am really looking forward to Drag 3 :)

Nakmor Drack

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2019
Germany
I remember my first device from Voopoo - it was Find S Trio, I have won it in some contest (big thanks for that, Voopoo!) and it immediately became my favorite pod-device because of great performance for such a small device and pleasant design. I was surprised that battery life was so nice and it was first time I have tried PnP coils. I never thought I would become a pod fan, but it happened thanks to Voopoo and their production.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    View attachment 925127
    Drag 3 reviewers wanted! Here comes the chance to be the FIRST to review Drag 3!

Review sample: Drag 3 (One winner)

Catch the chance to be tester if you are interested: ⠀

Tell us a story of you and your first voopoo device.

The call ends on Jan 12th, tester will be drawn.

Notes:
    1. Participants need to be over the legal age of vaping in the place one lives.
    2. Each username for each entry
    -----------------------------------Contest Ended---------------------
    Thank you guys for joining the testers searching! so glad to see all of you guys shared your stroies.

Congrats to

@La_Navidad

Please DM me with your shipping info (Name, tel, address, email address) within 48 HOURS.

Thank you!

Meet you next time with more awesome products.

Congratulations @La_Navidad !!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread