Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
It arrived yesterday. I immediately upgraded firmware and tossed in a pair of Sanyo 20700b batteries, put an avocado24 on it.

I'm a typically lower power (25w, 0.5 ohm) vw vaper, so a pair of 4000 mAh batteries that are "only" good for use up in the 100w zone is plenty for me, and the high mAh should give me true all day run time at my normal power.

I'm looking forward to posting over in the device discussion thread when I build some run time on it [emoji5]

Thanks again Urvapin!

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
It arrived yesterday. I immediately upgraded firmware and tossed in a pair of Sanyo 20700b batteries, put an avocado24 on it.

I'm a typically lower power (25w, 0.5 ohm) vw vaper, so a pair of 4000 mAh batteries that are "only" good for use up in the 100w zone is plenty for me, and the high mAh should give me true all day run time at my normal power.

I'm looking forward to posting over in the device discussion thread when I build some run time on it [emoji5]

Thanks again Urvapin!

You're welcome. Looking forward to your vaping thread about this kit.

Have a good night!

All the best,

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
On my first pair of 20700b batteries I consumed 28 - 29 ml of eliquid, at 25w, before deciding to change batteries. The PD270 hadn't generated a low battery warning yet, though it had been showing only 20% charge on the batteries for a while. Per my charger the batteries were fine, evenly discharged, 3.5v (I must have been right near cutout).

Phenomenal runtime, consistent performance throughout [emoji3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread