Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
Congratulations to the winner of ECF.com Topside Lite Kit Giveaway! @Gordons :toast:
Please message me on how to claim your prize!

All are participants name are generated on the wheel randomizer.
K05zdUk.jpg

All the participants are picked randomly by name picker wheel randomizer, and here are the results.
Congratulations to Gordons.
NaJ6mAa.jpg

Thank you guys for participating. See you guys on the next giveaway! :thumbs:
email and PM sent to @dovpo_blem and @dovpo_hannah

dovpo_hannah

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2019
www.dovpoecig.com
This is absurd, contest ended more than 1 month ago, but I got no answer still. I understand the coronavirus situation and I can wait, but it's time when everyone else is back to normal operation.
But for some reason I am ignored by Dovpo. This is total disappointment
Sorry for the late reply. This is Hannah from Dovpo,firstly congratulations! :) and i just come back to work today,we will send the prize soon. Please DM me your shipping details and tell me which color do you like best! Thanks!

email and PM sent to @dovpo_blem and @dovpo_hannah
No worries! :)

• Love
Reactions: Izan

dovpo_hannah

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2019
www.dovpoecig.com
Just to update - I still got nothing. The contest has ended on January 25, and it's May 25 today..
I suppose there was a chance to resend the prize during these 4 months, but nobody cares.
Sorry to hear that. We shipped prize long time ago,but the shipment is real slow especially in this hard time,please be more patient,it will arrive you finally,i have asked our shipping vendor to push it,that's all we can do for you,thanks for your understanding. If it lost,we will ship it again. Don't worry.

Gordons

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2020
Johnstone
If it lost,we will ship it again.
So do it! Don't just tell me what you will do - after 4 months of nothing it's time to take responsibility and ship another, if you've lost the first one.
And don't tell me to be patient - I was patient enough during these 4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread