GIVEAWAY! Innokin Sensis AIO - 8 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZakAttack88

Moved On
Feb 26, 2021
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple accounts are not permitted on ECF.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
My email is an abomination. If any other winner could be so helpful as to let me know when they get the email I would be forever thankful. It's hard when you don't know what to look for and you get 300 emails every day from a bunch of advertisements... Thanks in advance.

I'll be happy to do so. Nothing has been sent as of yet (3/2). Hopefully soon -- I'm very much looking forward to trying out all the new features!

The Cloud Minder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
5b54f8c004aaf7c3d2d10e93f622a4df.jpg

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Thank you! And if I happen to be lucky enough to notice I will do the same thing :)

The notice arrived today. The email is titled:

Cheers, you are one of the lucky winner from Innokin Giveaway --- ECF

It's from contest@innokin.com. It has a link to a form you'll need to complete. In addition to the usual name/address info, you'll need to include a link to this thread, the name of this thread, and a picture of your ID. It will also ask that you send $3 to Innokin via PP and attach a screen shot of the receipt to your form.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
The notice arrived today. The email is titled:

Cheers, you are one of the lucky winner from Innokin Giveaway --- ECF

It's from contest@innokin.com. It has a link to a form you'll need to complete. In addition to the usual name/address info, you'll need to include a link to this thread, the name of this thread, and a picture of your ID. It will also ask that you send $3 to Innokin via PP and attach a screen shot of the receipt to your form.
Thanks for letting me know I guess they're sending them a different times cuz I definitely don't have mine yet but at least now I know what to look for in my history. I really appreciate it

• Agree
Reactions: smacuser

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Thanks for letting me know I guess they're sending them a different times cuz I definitely don't have mine yet but at least now I know what to look for in my history. I really appreciate it
I like it a lot better when they just send you to the site rather than you having to wait on an email.

Edit: But that's just because of how atrocious my email situation is on my email associated with this forum lol. If I kept it neat and clean then it probably wouldn't be an issue lol. It's probably a way to vet people to make sure that everyone who's filling out the form is legitimately one of the people who won

Last edited:
  • Agree

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I'm sure after the weekend they'll start coming in. If not the last time I won something from them with a different brand rep who's equally awesome I never did get the email This was at least a year ago but I was able to track down the contest form and I did get my prize even though I had to go about it a weird way. So even if the email never shows there are always ways to communicate which is half the reason I want to keep this in my notifications because otherwise I'll never find this thread again lol. That particular contest they had on Facebook Twitter Reddit and here and I think this one they did too but I'm not 100%. Either way it'll be okay they are a good brand especially when it comes to their contests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread