GIVEAWAY! Innokin Sensis AIO - 8 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor vision

Feb 19, 2021
Ok i just stopped smoking and i got another mod/pod/swag that has a “plastic” tank which i thought maybe very intuitive but talking about corrosion within the tank makes me squirm yuck, also being my first pod mod expresso what ever they call it doesnt have a 510 connection which im hearing is important im felling a bit left out That is a definite plus of your product. not to mention the coil+ you guys mention...i know ive only been vaping a month now but i swear i thought of that already. how the wick can re-wet it self automatically in between puffs? Im torn between mtl and dtl devices so far and warming up to dtl so id very much like to try the more resistance coils see how i like those

Reactions: Vapah

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
[QUOTE = "low_tar_neil, post: 23078519, membre: 33"] Nous avons un nouveau cadeau de nos grands amis d'Innokin, cette fois leur nouveau système de pod Innokin Sensis AIO est à gagner - et 8 heureux gagnants recevront un kit leur choix de couleur!

Pour entrer, postez simplement dans ce fil et dites-nous quelles fonctionnalités si vous avez hâte d'essayer le Sensis, ou si vous avez des questions. Nous tirerons au tri parmi tous les noms lorsque le temps sera écoulé!

Vous pouvez en savoir plus sur l'Innokin Sensis ici

Le cadeau se déroulera à partir d'aujourd'hui 8 février, pendant 2 semaines jusqu'au 22 février. Alors ne traînez pas, postez!
https: //www.shuttle-paris-airports.com/paris-shuttle
[ATTACH = full] 929497 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
Pouvez-vous m'en dire plus sur Innokin Sensis AIO s'il vous plaît?
Hi and welcome,
Please use English in the main forum.
For more information about the product, follow this link
or the link in the first post of this thread.

Cheers
I

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Waiting ---- waiting ;)
Fools seldom differ!
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Cheers
I

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    I'm a big innokin fan and would love to have a shot at this new system. Don't have a pod in my arsenal.
    The pod looks like a definate plus especially when it's glass. I've always been a little iffy on plastic and keeping it clean over time. I see plastic as not as sterile especially when sometimes pod systems are hard to get into for a thorough clean.

Reactions: MikeADore

Prima Yuda

Moved On
    Feb 24, 2021
    • Deleted by low_tar_neil

Prima Yuda

Moved On
    Feb 24, 2021
    • Deleted by low_tar_neil

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    All the features look great so its hard to point out one. The refresh features are fantastic.The brown one is beautiful and elegant at the moment I'm using a Tesla punk looks different but it is sooo heavy and cumbersome. The only thing that made raise my eyebrows about the Sensis is the magnetic tank :?: I'm curious to know if say putting it in your bag and rummaging about in there would make it come off??? Well if l win one l can let you know hahahaha :thumbs:
    By the way if you go to there Instagram page it shows you in detail what it can do with it and the videos show a rundown of the menus :thumb:
    I have had magnetic tanks like this before and sometimes they become unseated and as soon at you puff it'll tell you to check the atomizer and you just pop it back into place. I've never had it actually come off of the mod. The magnets on these are usually pretty stong, atleast on the voopoo tanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread