Giveaway Of Innokin Sceptre MTL/RDL Pod Mod!!! Easy to join & great to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat56

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
SC
Hopefully the picture appears here. Sorry if it's too big. I really feel like Innokin did a spectacular job on the Sceptre... the flavor is way awesome and the battery seems to last forever. I love the auto draw as well as having the button if I want to use it. The pod holds a good amount of juice and is easy to fill. The design also makes it very easy to see how much juice you have left. On top of all that, it's gorgeous too!

Attachments

• IMG_20200829_165822456_MP.jpg
    IMG_20200829_165822456_MP.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 13

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Received mine and love it. So much so that I ordered a bunch of coils. I have not liked a lot of pods but this one is really good. Here are my personal thoughts:

Pros:
    --Sturdy, good size, looks very nice
    --Easy to fill and to see liquid level in the pod
    --Hits hard and produces a lot of vapor
    --The best flavor of any pod I have ever used
    --Button or auto draw activated, genius
    --Battery life is good

Cons:
    --Worst possible button placement, uncomfortable to use. I would prefer it be in the front
    --Wish it used Z coils, I don't like having different coils for every tank

sceptre.jpg

Thanks @Innokin_timmy and Innokin for the contest/Sceptre.

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    I agree with Rosesense's review.

Overall I'd say the Sceptre is up to snuff, well executed as expected for Innokin products, with the one exception being that the fire button is in an unsuitable location for me. The button seems too low for my index finger, and too high for my middle finger; if the button was moved onto one of the wider sides, at the same height along the body, it would be an easy thumb fire.

Thanks for the chance to check this out!

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I agree with Rosesense's review.

Overall I'd say the Sceptre is up to snuff, well executed as expected for Innokin products, with the one exception being that the fire button is in an unsuitable location for me. The button seems too low for my index finger, and too high for my middle finger; if the button was moved onto one of the wider sides, at the same height along the body, it would be an easy thumb fire.

Thanks for the chance to check this out!

Oh, the button. I have a feeling that version 2 will take care of this unfortunate button placement, but it may be too late for us. I have learned a long time ago never to buy v1 of anything--v1 is almost always a beta version--and we are beta testers, but this time is different.

*sigh*

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Greetings.

first of all thanks to @Innokin_timmy for the giveaway.
    Just got mine delivered this morning:

DSC00269.JPG

I was planning in using it and posting a proper review but one of the nurses where my pops gets his dialysis wants to stop smoking.
    We see each other 3 times a week and we usually talk about it but she is a single mother and she is not doing to well money wise.

So if it's ok with you @Innokin_timmy i was thinking of giving her the Sceptre tomorrow with some of my e-liquid so she can start vaping right away.

Pops stays there for 4 hours or so,enough time to give her some instructions on how to use the device and properly prime the coils.

Well anyway,thanks again :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Greetings.

View attachment 905259

I was planning in using it and posting a proper review but one of the nurses where my pops gets his dialysis wants to stop smoking.
    We see each other 3 times a week and we usually talk about it but she is a single mother and she is not doing to well money wise.

So if it's ok with you @Innokin_timmy i was thinking of giving her the Sceptre tomorrow with some of my e-liquid so she can start vaping right away.

Pops stays there for 4 hours or so,enough time to give her some instructions on how to use the device and properly prime the coils.

That’s very generous of you! I did something similar with a kroma a kit I won. I’m sure good fortune will shine on you.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    Received mine and love it. So much so that I ordered a bunch of coils. I have not liked a lot of pods but this one is really good. Here are my personal thoughts:

Pros:
    --Sturdy, good size, looks very nice
    --Easy to fill and to see liquid level in the pod
    --Hits hard and produces a lot of vapor
    --The best flavor of any pod I have ever used
    --Button or auto draw activated, genius
    --Battery life is good

Cons:
    --Worst possible button placement, uncomfortable to use. I would prefer it be in the front
    --Wish it used Z coils, I don't like having different coils for every tank

View attachment 904507

Thanks @Innokin_timmy and Innokin for the contest/Sceptre.
    Hi @rosesense We're really happy to hear you overall enjoy the device, and thanks so much for the heads up on the button placement and the coils options. Maybe we will have V2 updates in the future.
    Thank you again for sharing your opinions.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    Greetings.

View attachment 905259

Hi @Cloud-FF7 , that's very kind of you! We always love to see and help people make a switch from smoking. It is no problem at all, we can sponsor you another Sceptre and some extra coils. Hope you and your friend can both take the chance to experience this amazing kit to quit smoking. It is a very simple to use pod mod and great flavors to taste. Hope your friend can successfully quit by using it. So, happy vaping all!

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Hi @Cloud-FF7 , that's very kind of you! We always love to see and help people make a switch from smoking. It is no problem at all, we can sponsor you another Sceptre and some extra coils. Hope you and your friend can both take the chance to experience this amazing kit to quit smoking. It is a very simple to use pod mod and great flavors to taste. Hope your friend can successfully quit by using it. So, happy vaping all!
    That is so awesome of you to give another Sceptre. Another reason I am an Innokin fan.

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand

Amazing Innokin and @Cloud-FF7 do deserve a break. Such a kind soul.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Maybe we will have V2 updates in the future.

:thumbs:

This is why I like Innokin so much. You take great care and pride in your products. You always improve. You don't just release tons of so-so new items to make a quick buck. After 11 years of vaping and trying all kinds of products, I feel like I finally found what I need--the Zlides and the Ares. Your Z coils are the best drop-in coils on the market bar none, and I've tried many.

Good luck on your PMTAs and keep up the good work!

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Greetings.

View attachment 905259

I always knew you were a nice guy, Cloud. No matter what all these other folk on here said about you.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    :thumbs:

This is why I like Innokin so much. You take great care and pride in your products. You always improve. You don't just release tons of so-so new items to make a quick buck. After 11 years of vaping and trying all kinds of products, I feel like I finally found what I need--the Zlides and the Ares. Your Z coils are the best drop-in coils on the market bar none, and I've tried many.

Good luck on your PMTAs and keep up the good work!
    Thank you so much for the love and support to Innokin as always. We appreciate that a lot! To provide a better vaping experience with the best vape products we can for every vapers is always our mission. We believe quality is the key that rules all instead of the quantity. We hope every customer who vapes on Innokin products can find the one that suits her/him the best and stick to vaping. PS: Yes, we are going to submit the PMTA.
    Thank you everyone for always being here with us. :wub:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread