Giveaway of standard 4.5ml version of Endura T22 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hello ECF,

We are excited to announce that the standard 4.5ml version of the Endura T22 Pro is officially released today.:headbang:
We are giving away some of Endura T22 Pro kit!
Come and win one for yourself now.
giveaway.jpg

;)How to enter:
  1. Visit the EnduraT22 Pro Standard 4.5ml version product page for more information about the Innokin EnduraT22 Pro.
  2. Comment on this post and let us know what do you expect to see from the next Endura series device.
  3. Please let your friends on ECF know about this Giveaway. Thanks, folks.

:2cool:Giveaway Rules:
  1. Winners will be drawn on June 8th, 2021.
  2. More entries, more winners.
  3. Each winner will get one Endura T22 Pro of his favorite color.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!:thumbs:

Good luck, folks!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    1. Did
    • Comment on this post and let us know what do you expect to see from the next Endura series device.
    2. I'd say for future models, increase the wattage range a tad with different coil options such as a 1.0 or 1.2 to appeal to more mid range MTL/RDL vapers.
    • Please let your friends on ECF know about this Giveaway. Thanks, folks.
    3. @DallasLiza @Daniel Forsyth @stabwood is good @Pigs @Ineedtomakemorefriends >.>

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    1. Visit the EnduraT22 Pro Standard 4.5ml version product page for more information about the Innokin EnduraT22 Pro.

Done - Of Course always like to read about what new Innokin products are being released
    2. Comment on this post and let us know what do you expect to see from the next Endura series device.

I became a Full-time" vapor using the Innokin Endura T 18 & T 22 . . . So I guess I would expect the same - if not better - quality and stead fast improvements of the Endura series. More importantly, maintaining and continuing to develop the series for all vapers - beginners and experienced - in mind.
    3. Please let your friends on ECF know about this Giveaway.

Just to name a few:​

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I'll be honest... the wattage choices won't work for my needs but... I am so happy you used a higher capacity battery and type C charging (way to go Innokin :thumb: ) I'm so happy with my Kroma Z so it's all good. You guys do listen to user feedback and we appreciate that. Keep up the good work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread