[Giveaway] Vaporesso Luxe PM40 Unboxing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Let's play a little game to celebrate the Thanksgiving Day
@Any friend you want to thank in this thread. You can have a chance to win 2 XROS for both of you and your friend. There will be 1 winner. The winner will be announced on 27th November. It won't influence the LUXE PM40 unboxing giveaway. The giveaway will end on 30th November.

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
@Any friend you want to thank in this thread. You can have a chance to win 2 XROS for both of you and your friend. There will be 1 winner. The winner will be announced on 27th November. It won't influence the LUXE PM40 unboxing giveaway. The giveaway will end on 30th November.

I would like to say thank you to @classwife for all the hard work administrating this wonderful forum

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

I’d like to thank cloud for the great story where he gave away his prize on another contest that he won and helped someone get off cigarettes and start vaping.

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I’d like to thank cloud for the great story where he gave away his prize on another contest that he won and helped someone get off cigarettes and start vaping.

Ahh gee thanks man :thumb:

Not worth mentioning,i already had some vaping devices and i knew someone who could get some use out of it so i just gave it to that person.
    Firm believer of karma,if you put good deeds out in the world you will eventually get some of that karma back.
    I have got that karma back ten fold thanks to all you good people here in ECF,love you guys.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Ahh gee thanks man :thumb:

Not worth mentioning,i already had some vaping devices and i knew someone who could get some use out of it so i just gave it to that person.
    Firm believer of karma,if you put good deeds out in the world you will eventually get some of that karma back.
    I have got that karma back ten fold thanks to all you good people here in ECF,love you guys.

Well, you have a great attitude and I wish you luck. I hope you win.

• Love
    Reactions: Javichu
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread