hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I chosen this device for the 1800 mah battery. If would also been performed like a 1800 mah and not 600 mah, it would have been my favorite pod system for the year. With a 5% battery loss every 20 puffs at 18 watts sadly can only enjoy the device about 5 hours. I have never experienced a pod systems being so bad for a 1800 mah. My vaporesso gtx one with 2000 mah battery is amazing. I recharge about every 2 days.

Batch

Have you contacted Vaporesso support? I’m sure they would make it right.

Lio M

Feb 5, 2021
    Netherlands
    Have you contacted Vaporesso support? I’m sure they would make it right.

I have sent them an email but they didn't reply back. It is okay, I had bad luck purchasing the 2 devices. I decided to move on because holding on gives me stress. I will be more careful in the future from what store I buy my goods. A small pod system with a1800 mah battery was too good to be true. I have other small pod systems that im happy with.
    Only devices with external batteries purchase from now on.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: Superuser187

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have sent them an email but they didn't reply back. It is okay, I had bad luck purchasing the 2 devices. I decided to move on because holding on gives me stress. I will be more careful in the future from what store I buy my goods. A small pod system with a1800 mah battery was too good to be true. I have other small pod systems that im happy with.
    Only devices with external batteries purchase from now on.

I wonder if they started the holiday early? The holiday over there runs the 6th through the 18th.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread