Giveaways! Post your First DRAG and win VOOPOO GRAG new products!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiamaat

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2020
Constanta, Romania
I dont have a picture at the moment with my first Drag, the Drag 2 but here is a picture with me working on a RTA on my Drag 3 :)

Attachments

• IMG_20220321_184305.jpg
    IMG_20220321_184305.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Thank you so much for your active participation and great supports for VOOPOO.

For more information about VOOPOO New DRAG---just click DRAG H80S and DRAG E60.

We are so excited to announce the winners! Congrats to Arbidok, AvaOrchid,

Jen Bee and Steamhammer !​

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Please follow and DM us your address in following format before September 16th:

*Contact Name:
*Street Address:
*City:
*State/Province/Region:
*Country/Region:
*Zip/Postal Code:
*Phone Number:
*Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your feeling and experience on this forum. We also welcome you to share your feeling and experience on your social media account like Facebook, Instagram or Youtube.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
@Steamhammer @Jen Bee I know sometimes when they tag us for contest wins it doesn't show up on our notifications so I just wanted to let you two know you won. @Arbidok I didn't include you in the tagging initially because I do see that you liked someone else's congratulations so you've seen that you won. I just don't want anyone to miss their contest prize

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Thank you VooPoo! Looking at the description of the products this is the reason why VooPoo is one of my favorite brands. If I'm correct and I'm reading the advertisement correctly this brings together all of the coils in compatibility. Meaning this product when I receive it will allow me to use the 15 boxes of PNP coils I have plus my RBA. And give me the opportunity to purchase the newer coils to compare them. If I'm reading it correctly that is amazing. That is how you get people to continue to be customers of yours for life because it's very frustrating having to constantly buy brand new coils for every new device and then the companies move on to another device and pretty soon the coils aren't on the market anymore. Or you can't get them at your local vape shop anymore. If this can actually accommodate any coils from the original PNP line including the RBA on up to the new coils specifically for this device that is a game changer.

Last edited:

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
@Steamhammer @Jen Bee I know sometimes when they tag us for contest wins it doesn't show up on our notifications so I just wanted to let you two know you won. @Arbidok I didn't include you in the tagging initially because I do see that you liked someone else's congratulations so you've seen that you won. I just don't want anyone to miss their contest prize
Much respect, seriously! I got no email notification or alert on here either when Voopoo tagged me lol so I truly do appreciate it Congratulations to all winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread