The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Glases Case Retooled to Vape Case

Discussion in 'Experiments With Equipment' started by johnathan777, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. johnathan777

johnathan777 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Took one of my old metal vinyl covered glasses cases and made it into my every vape case. I tore out the old insert and covered the inside of the case with fuzzy Velcro.Then I folded hook Velcro back onto itself to make straps.

It was destined for the land fill so you might say I did my part recycling today.I can put several drip tips some CCV Reserector cartomizers that I loaded with nic juice and my two Riva 510's ready to go.There is an Atty in there also!Hey their is room for one more Riva 510!:laugh:

Pictures Here
    http://johnathan.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Vaping/18783086_D2nQCj#1454296863_R4K4xLj-A-LB

http://johnathan.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Vaping/18783086_D2nQCj#1454296986_3JqXS2q

2. TinyTimberGal

TinyTimberGal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Very nice! I'd thought of doing something similar, but with glue (E4000 maybe).

3. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    Downright nifty. Wish I'd seen that before I bought a case. Yours holds stuff more securly.

4. Lisa66

Lisa66 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Florida
    Wow, that is really smart and cheap, too. I like that you can configure it however you want to.

5. johnathan777

Aug 18, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Thanks to all of you for taking the time to post ! The price was right. Saved $20 for my next vape order. You could put a few sample bottles in there.But really with all those Reserectors I could vape for 24 hours I'm sure. Now back to my PV.

6. mostlyclassics

mostlyclassics Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Very snazzy "mod," johnathan777!

7. johnathan777

Aug 18, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Thanks mostlyclassics
    Very simple to do yet effective.

8. Nails

Nails Full Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2011
    BG
    Wonderful, johnathan777!
    I made something similar with a camera case some months ago but yours looks good and sophisticated :2cool: Thanks to you my simple case wants an upgrade!

9. johnathan777

Aug 18, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Glad you like it ! Dosent draw too much attention.And very functional .Y'all gotta forgive spelling eras.Using small smart phone

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk

10. studio52

studio52 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2011
    Meridian MS
    Necessity is the mother of invention. Our needs in the ecig world are constantly being challenged and out pockets are being pilfered by those who make the things we need, but when ingenuity meets necessity : LOOK OUT WORLD here we come.

Good Job, thanks for sharing.

11. johnathan777

Aug 18, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Thanks
    I looked at all of your PV'S. Wow do you have a bigest bang for the buck choice?

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk

12. karmakatie

karmakatie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2011
    MO
    I have several of the cases laying around that are not in use, EXCELLENT idea!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.